Status
Not open for further replies.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018

leogator

May 5, 2018
Whoop-dee-doo, we are in Avantae Williams' top 7 along with Alabama, Georgia, LSU, Miami, Oregon, and Ole Miss.

leogator

May 5, 2018
While I am at it, why are Mullen and coach Johnson still following Tennessee QB commit Harrison Bailey? Rumblings in Tenn. that he might not be in their class because they are pursuing a highly rated DT QB, Haynes King. I looked at Harrison Baileys film and the young man can sling it all over the place. Thought he was/is a Gator fan and was favoring us before McElwain was fired.

Last edited:

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
While I am at it, why are Mullen and coach Johnson still following Tennessee QB commit Harrison Bailey? Rumblings in Tenn. that he might not be in their class because they are pursuing a highly rated DT QB, Haynes King. I looked at Harrison Baileys film and the young man can sling it all over the place. Thought he was/is a Gator fan and was favoring us before McElwain was fired.

Anyone that wants to be a QB under butters should immediately be off the board.

That being said that kid can really spin it and has a very bright future

leogator

May 5, 2018
There is some noise in the twitterverse that we are getting a commitment as soon as tomorrow. I don't know who it is but it could be Jahquez Robinson or Josh Braun. I am totally guessing here so don't blame me if it is not one of the two.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
There is some noise in the twitterverse that we are getting a commitment as soon as tomorrow. I don't know who it is but it could be Jahquez Robinson or Josh Braun. I am totally guessing here so don't blame me if it is not one of the two.

i like your optimism

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This the same kid? Good quote if so

With a handful of visits already in the books, #Rivals100 DE says #UF is recruiting him the hardest & it's "not really close"

"No schools right now are recruiting me like Florida"

Wow.... I swear I can't think of the last time I heard that from a kid.... usually it is "I never really hear from Fla." Maybe some of our recruiting staff are finally doing their job? Finally some #RelentlessEffort out of them?

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
This would be a huge add to the DL, giving us three blue-chip 'heavy's'.

He’s a gator. Already decommitted from Georgia and they just took Carter.

Good too because he’s a true DT which would let us use Dexters versatility as a SDE/DT combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator