Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
With the dumpster fire that the 2019 recruiting class is becoming, we need 2020 to be great. Flipping some Climpson commits would be a good start.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
From Wingo:

r5yCAmE.jpg
What’s Wingo supposed to say? Of course he’s going to try. I’ll be rooting him on. Almost guaranteed to fail though.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Holy shyt guys we might as well cut bate on our class and fold up shop. Fvkk trying to land elite kids and staying after kids. Jesus Christ you’re all a miserable bunch

You do know what message board you are on?

:pirate:

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Holy shyt guys we might as well cut bate on our class and fold up shop. Fvkk trying to land elite kids and staying after kids. Jesus Christ you’re all a miserable bunch

I came for the free recruiting updates. I stayed for inter-poster rage.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
FTR - I wasn’t saying it couldn’t happen, I was just asking if anyone flipped from them recently. I’m guessing nobody can think of any? (I sure can’t !)

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
FTR - I wasn’t saying it couldn’t happen, I was just asking if anyone flipped from them recently. I’m guessing nobody can think of any? (I sure can’t !)
Who cares? Florida has a million things going for them in THIS recruitment. It’s one to watch. That’s all that matters.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
You’re awfully dramatic. Sorry to wiz in your Cheerios - maybe this will all pan out like last June, I mean July, shoot... well maybe it’ll pan out this time because someone tweeted about it!

And this is coming from someone who’s comfortable waiting until signing day to complain. Last year was a pleasant surprise and this year might be too. That said, not going to get excited because a new commit has promised to land a five star that’s already passed on us.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015

Easy for you to say, you've got WWE and MAD magazine to fall back on to keep you entertained. Watching a highschoolers every move is extremely important to the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.