Status
Not open for further replies.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm dumbfounded -- that's all, I'm dumbfounded. Is there no "possibility-thinking" among us?
Can our coaches develop a 3* into a 4* worth? Is learning and enthusiasm unavailable?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I like him and this really hurts the Clowns board at the position.

This. Leonard would be a nice pickup. He has quality programs after him. I’d rather have a guy like that than the clowns having him. This forces them further down the low 3 to 2 star range for o-line recruits.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I'm dumbfounded -- that's all, I'm dumbfounded. Is there no "possibility-thinking" among us?
Can our coaches develop a 3* into a 4* worth? Is learning and enthusiasm unavailable?

Of course. But you must concede that a 5* can be coached to 6*. And when you have a team of 4-5* that are well-coached and insynch, a bunch of 3-4* will hardly ever win.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Of course. But you must concede that a 5* can be coached to 6*. And when you have a team of 4-5* that are well-coached and insynch, a bunch of 3-4* will hardly ever win.
No no no. Only the three star whisperers like McMullins can coach 'em up.

Last edited:

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
No no no. Only the three srar whisperers like McMullins can coach 'em up.

Agree with message ... but gave you a stone because of calling him McMullins and equating him to a 3 star whisperer. McButters is a horrible coach ... and I mean actual coaching. He sucks. Mullen is a great coach. The production of our butters talent in 2018 supports his coaching ability and gameday coaching. Right?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Are you aware of how many Asst S&C coaches we have right now?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
'easy' is not the correct description. I don't know what is though, other than :what2: for #70. :lol:
Dexter has some good hands and feet. Surprisingly good for a kid his age. he got some good coaching at some point.

It's almost like that kid's brain locked up trying to figure out what Dexter was doing with his hands.

Butters would sign that offensive lineman in a second.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
DL: Gervon Dexter (42 in the 247Sports Composite)

Dexter was probably the most interesting defensive line prospect on hand. He’s huge at 6-foot-7, 286 pounds and he’s also really raw but his natural strength and athleticism in that body is just something you don’t often find. Dexter plays really high right now so he’s going to need to really focus on getting his pad level down.

Interesting, I havent seen him playing high but I havent seen any run drills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator