7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
QB: CJ Stroud
RB: Tank Bigsby Chris Tyree (ND) runner-up
WR: Julian Fleming, Jaxon Smith-Njigba, Gee Scott,
TE: Arik Gilbert
OL: Marcus Dumervil, Walker Parks, Tate Ratledge, Donovan Jackson, Cooper Mays, Myles Murao (HM)

DL: Korey Foreman, Bryan Bresee, BJ Ojulari, Tre Williams: Gervon Dexter
LB: Cody Simon: Noah Sewell Trenton Simpson
S: Lathan Ransom Jaylon Jones
CB: Fred Davis: Demorie Tate

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
DL: Gervon Dexter (42 in the 247Sports Composite)

Dexter was probably the most interesting defensive line prospect on hand. He’s huge at 6-foot-7, 286 pounds and he’s also really raw but his natural strength and athleticism in that body is just something you don’t often find. Dexter plays really high right now so he’s going to need to really focus on getting his pad level down.

Interesting, I havent seen him playing high but I havent seen any run drills.

One knock that I’ve seen on him is that his main move is the bull rush. And when he gets stymied he’s kind of stuck. I don’t think he started playing football until last year so he obviously needs a lot of coaching.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I love you too man but for the next 8 weeks there isn't all that much to do but talk sh!t, make dumbass predictions, and irritate those that take the bait.... Love me for who I am.

Yes, I know Donkey hated Mac, hell who doesn't he hate :lol:? I'm pretty sure by now he knows I'm just giving him a swift kick in the ass....and I'd lose all respect for him if he didn't try and return the favor.

The biggest testimony to his ongoing furious disdain of Mac is that he hasn’t yet changed his name back.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
It's not a case of Mullen "likes" these type of RBs, he's just not doing a very good job of landing his top targets.

The one thing about Wright and this kid is they aren't Rainey or Demp types. Sure, they are short (5'9-ish), but they are both going to play well over 200lbs (probably 210-ish). Davis is listed at 191, Clement 202, and Pierce is 5'10 216 (so not much taller than either). These are the types that can hit the hole hard or run outside. But yeah, I'd rather land Bowman or Lee....

We sure recruited a slew of 4* RBs that never panned out when Mullen was OC. Mon Williams, Chevon Walker, Bo Williams - none of whom could bump Kestahn Moore and his signature 1.5 yards on first down.

The Smurfs at least had blazing speed and moves, then Gilly at the end was the best of the era.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Crete says eight weeks of boredom. How long, actually, until fall practice starts?

That means the Gators will have Week 1 of the campaign as a bye, giving them three such off weeks this season, a true rarity. UF will open training camp a week earlier than normal on July 26. Its other bye weeks are set for Oct. 26 and Nov. 23.

Media days start July 15....

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
That means the Gators will have Week 1 of the campaign as a bye, giving them three such off weeks this season, a true rarity. UF will open training camp a week earlier than normal on July 26. Its other bye weeks are set for Oct. 26 and Nov. 23.

Thanks.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I know the NCAA allows up to five S&C coaches, but I've never heard of us hiring all five. Wondering if you knew if we have now or not with your channels.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

It's actually a great move by Mullinz and the AD because the rules say the camp beginning date is triggered by the first game. We can start practice X number of weeks before the first game (I think it's 4 weeks), we get an extra bye week (heal up if we can), and an extra week of practice in the year versus all the other schools.

Of course Butters did the same thing with Meatchickn and didnt help a damn thing. :lmao2:

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Probably determined that he would be a useful immigrant snd we certainly don't want those.

All he had to do was jump the border and he would have been just fine...this country is retarded on its approval of visas and determining eligibility of citizenship

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Not to worry. We had a great June securing lots of commitments from solid 3 star recruits. I'm sure we have many more lined up before December. We'll battle with Georgia Tech, Duke, Kentucky and BC for many of them, but I'm confident we'll come out on top more often than not.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I saw Issiah Walker decommitted from Chumpville. Any news on him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.