Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
We have to be processing or just losing communication with kids on purpose because we have confidence in getting better prospects...there’s no other explanation...besides this kid was an attention whore from day one
Yeah Johnson will decommit soon as well. Joseph spent all summer donning Lole and Dwag gear. Kid can ride the pine at a loser program.

Just like the last two years there’s a lot of names that’ll surprise all of us that we are in it for (Powell recently being one of them). I’m assuming they’re readjusting the board now that we have legit shots at guys

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
If Manuel bails or doesn’t qualify we are left with Johnson and Fraziars at the moment at WR. That’s not a good look combined with the way WRs just vanished from the 2019 class.

But if we get Henderson, Smith and Britt we should be ok.
I concur.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wuuuut?? 247 changing their rankings every 2 weeks? Heresy!

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Wuuuut?? 247 changing their rankings every 2 weeks? Heresy!

You could set your watch to it...the ever mystifying negative UF bump...no matter what you do your rating always backslides...Dexter will be stagnant or go backwards too...it’s embarrassing for 24/7 to be so transparent

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
What is the consensus on Leonard? Good, poor, meh? I'm feeling underwhelmed to be honest - just how many short assed OLs do we really need?

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
They may take a swing if we miss on Jahari Rogers and Jahquez Robinson but I haven’t heard his name come up at all. Tate seemed to be one of the best CBs at the Opening

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
What is the consensus on Leonard? Good, poor, meh? I'm feeling underwhelmed to be honest - just how many short assed OLs do we really need?

uim1aNN.jpg

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
THANK GOD Joseph has decommitted. Wonder if this means we’re going to take Chantz or we are super confident and Zakevious Walker

He was processed and we have 2 much better locked in from what I’ve been told. 1 will commit this summer and the other on NSD....the board will be happy!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like a very positive scouting report. Why is he a 3 star? Because he isn’t projected as a OT in CFB?

Mainly. Plus he’s a guard. Most analysts are split on whether he’s a G or an OT. Which kind of puts him in no man’s land. I think he’s a G.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
He’s been bashing wiLLLLLLLie left and right. Is he lying on that? It looks like there is a difference between him talking about the noles and him evaluating players. When it comes Taggelwain, he seems to be honest. When it comes to player evaluations and selling subscriptions, his honesty goes out the window. His spin on Boatwright and Atcavage was complete bullshyte. That sort of dishonesty just goes under my skin.

Didn’t know he was bashing wt, but I remember the other occasions he provided his own special slant on recruiting news. Clowns gonna clown...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.