Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Damn where’d they get momentum?
they figure the next coach HAS to be better than Tagelwain?

these kids have grown up with Florida putting garbage on the field for a decade.

Last edited:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Im really irritated at him. I'm sure it was only a split second but my mind shut off for a while after the point where it said I'm decommitting.

it's sad really. we used to have dozens of guys like this in every class. now we cling to our one or two elite players.
He did it on purpose. He knows what he’s doing. He’s purposely entertaining Georgia and then being fake surprised at the response he gets. I have a weird feeling he’s going to flip at some point.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
The fighting wiLLLLLLLies can keep their 5’9 receiver. We’ll take the o-lineman who is 295 pounds and also plays 3rd base. :lol:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
They were. According to Newberg, he was one of the top ones on their board. This is a big loss for them.
You have to wonder how long before their failure to recruit decent O lineman class after class begins to affect other offensive recruiting. If you were a top QB or RB recruit would you wanna go somewhere where the O line is a sieve?

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
THANK GOD Joseph has decommitted. Wonder if this means we’re going to take Chantz or we are super confident and Zakevious Walker

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
THANK GOD Joseph has decommitted. Wonder if this means we’re going to take Chantz or we are super confident and Zakevious Walker

We have to be processing or just losing communication with kids on purpose because we have confidence in getting better prospects...there’s no other explanation...besides this kid was an attention whore from day one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator