Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Malik Heath who was in that class during Mullen’s transition class, top 250 rivals, is planning on visiting in September. Gonzalez and Johnson talks to him every day and Mullen every other day. Seems to be between MSU (committed to Mullen) and Florida. Get him on campus and things could get smoking. The staff clearly likes the kids talents a lot

Thanks Slev. He's a stud, would love to see it happen. If Marks and/or Henderson don't get in it would be nice to have a kid like that come in w/ some experience and size.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Thanks Slev. He's a stud, would love to see it happen. If Marks and/or Henderson don't get in it would be nice to have a kid like that come in w/ some experience and size.

I thought Henderson got in?

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
We'll see, I sure hope so. But he missed Summer B enrollment.

Was that the deadline for late enrollment? So he can’t practice until Fall starts, right? Wonder if they’ll stretch the rules and get him a late admit to an exercise and fitness class or something so he can get credits and move in. Well, at least we aren’t desperately in need of a frosh WRs services this year.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Was that the deadline for late enrollment? So he can’t practice until Fall starts, right? Wonder if they’ll stretch the rules and get him a late admit to an exercise and fitness class or something so he can get credits and move in. Well, at least we aren’t desperately in need of a frosh WRs services this year.

Right now all we have is a tweet he put out today, it was cryptic but looks positive. So we'll see. I doubt he gets into Summer B either way, but he's obviously a redshirt candidate regardless w/ the WR depth we have. It would be nice if he could get his 4 games though.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Right now all we have is a tweet he put out today, it was cryptic but looks positive. So we'll see. I doubt he gets into Summer B either way, but he's obviously a redshirt candidate regardless w/ the WR depth we have. It would be nice if he could get his 4 games though.
Summer b ends In less than a month right? He should be in for fall classes

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Without summer practice neither are playing this fall.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ok twitter gurus. I'm watching Gators Breakdown and a guy is saying in the chat that Bowman de-committed from Clemson today. According to him it came from a tweet from Wingo. Anybody from here see that or is this dude just trolling us in the chat?

oh...

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Ok twitter gurus. I'm watching Gators Breakdown and a guy is saying in the chat that Bowman de-committed from Clemson today. According to him it came from a tweet from Wingo. Anybody from here see that or is this dude just trolling us in the chat?

oh...

I follow wingo... saw nothing

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
First, I will believe itnwhen I see it.

Second, he isnt showing up in September and doing anything but redshirting. No way he plays having missed camp.

leogator

May 5, 2018
I guess we made it into RB Michael Drennen II's top ten and he will be visiting us soon (FNL?). We also made Cocoa, FL ATH Caziah Holmes' top 7.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Malik Heath who was in that class during Mullen’s transition class, top 250 rivals, is planning on visiting in September. Gonzalez and Johnson talks to him every day and Mullen every other day. Seems to be between MSU (committed to Mullen) and Florida. Get him on campus and things could get smoking. The staff clearly likes the kids talents a lot
Heath is a beast! I know we're stacked at WR right now. But this guy could see playing time right away. He's a big, athletic guy.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I guess we made it into RB Michael Drennen II's top ten and he will be visiting us soon (FNL?). We also made Cocoa, FL ATH Caziah Holmes' top 7.

I think getting Leonard will help with Holmes a lot more than ppl think just like Wingo with Dumervil

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Deajaun McDougle (@Goatboidea) tweeted at 10:29 PM on Tue, Jul 09, 2019:
Live and effect
()

leogator

May 5, 2018
Well he wants to be a running back but we think he will be better at DB. He has legit speed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member