Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
JUCO WR Malik Heath just committed to Miss State. Was hoping we'd get him....

Can’t blame him. We may be losing a bunch of key WRs after next year, but we’ll have Copeland and a bunch of other guys ready to step in.

Oscar the G

Nov 7, 2018
I dont blame him for wanting to stay in ms, but pretty sure he was interested in playing for our O. I think he actually committed to Mullen the first time around, and hes still planning on officially visiting UF.

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If you were playing a video game like, say, NCAA Football 20, and you held this FNL for the Gators, you would have seen all the status bars on the recruiting move forward. Some of these resulted in committals, re-committals and shutting down recruiting on key players.

This has been a solid FNL, for sure.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
The offense Chip Kelly ran at Oregon was pretty good too. Would you want to commit to him at UCLA?

I wouldn't want to play for Chip Kelly because I wouldn't be sure he's going to be there more than a few years. Moorehead is happy AF to have an SEC head coaching gig (that's why he's the 2nd lowest paid coach in the league). His offense is legit and it came around last year towards the 2nd half of the season.....sort of like ours did. His offense is legit and there's no shame in us losing out on a Mississippi kid to a Mississippi school. Hopefully we get Heath on campus and he changes his mind.

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
AR w/ a solid lift (I could probably do that with 85 pounds easily!):

So stoked about AR being our QB in this cycle -- seems like the perfect Mullen fit - love the pics from FNL with him "running the offense" with the OL commits.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Please elaborate. Seriously, I'd appreciate a little more background on this subject, especially re what sort of WR is the ideal "fit" for the RPO ala DM. Also, do you think it's keeping us on the outside looking in on any current, high-end WR recruits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.