Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
If both Cox and Joseph come, suggested thread title change: "2020 Recruiting Thread: Mullen Declared Transfer Whisperer; Dumpers in Shambles"

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
I really can’t believe how much you all want not only some random stinking, dirty Dwag transfer on the team to poison it ala Vanez Gooch (aka the walking personal foul penalty), but worse, a guy kicked out of Georgia.

Stunning and sad. You all that want this guy consider your willingness to throw out “thug U” and Criminoles.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I really can’t believe how much you all want not only some random stinking, dirty Dwag transfer on the team to poison it ala Vanez Gooch (aka the walking personal foul penalty), but worse, a guy kicked out of Georgia.

Stunning and sad. You all that want this guy consider your willingness to throw out “thug U” and Criminoles.
:peabody:

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I don’t care anymore just win baby!

Just imagine the angst uga fans would have if this came in and dominated them

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018

Two things: 1) people seemed a lot happier when Meyer was here and he took all sorts of kids with discipline problems. 2) I prefer to think that Cox got fed up with UGA’s rampant racism like Fields and acted out because it bothered him so much. Probably should request a waiver.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Also sounds like the staff is in heavy talks with 5 star Brenton Cox and his parents.

What's the deal with Brenton Cox anyways? He got kicked out of Uglay for what reason? He's not a transfer right? He's just free to go wherever. I tried to Google to see what happened but idk

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Two things: 1) people seemed a lot happier when Meyer was here and he took all sorts of kids with discipline problems. 2) I prefer to think that Cox got fed up with UGA’s rampant racism like Fields and acted out because it bothered him so much. Probably should request a waiver.

Fair point regarding Meyer, but, those were our criminals, not someone else’s. Also, doesn’t the SEC have a rule about accepting transfers with prior disciplinary problems. It was the Jeremiah Masoli rule after he got kicked out of Oregon and ended up at Ole Miss.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
What's the deal with Brenton Cox anyways? He got kicked out of Uglay for what reason? He's not a transfer right? He's just free to go wherever. I tried to Google to see what happened but idk
The reason hasn’t been said yet. Could be pot. He apparently told a coach to F off. But again that’s internet rumors. If it’s either idgaf sign him up. Now if it was violence then we should probably look elsewhere

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The reason hasn’t been said yet. Could be pot. He apparently told a coach to F off. But again that’s internet rumors. If it’s either idgaf sign him up. Now if it was violence then we should probably look elsewhere

We’re talking about a uga coach, right?

I think I like this kid.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I really can’t believe how much you all want not only some random stinking, dirty Dwag .
You know how many Choker Lovers we have around here? Youd think he finished as a Top60th defense instead of a Top 65.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Lol so cox ain't happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.