Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
There are some people that are speculating that the next Georgia guy is Divaad Wilson because he does not appear to be on their 2-deep but I don't think so. The one that's possibly transferring has already visited and his visit was kept completely hush hush. BTW there's also a rumor that James Cook is looking to transfer, not necessarily to us.
Here's an idea: Instead of teasing us, why don't you just tell it who it is? If you don't wan to say it out loud, you can just whisper it.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
2020-- Buck- Brenton Cox, Jeremiah Moon, Khris Bogle, David Reese, Mohamoud Diabate, Antwuan Powell & I feel like I'm forgetting one or two.

SDE- Zach Carter, Andrew Chatfield, Gervon Dexter?

DT- Slaton, Conliffe, Humphries, Lamar Goods, Johnnie Brown.
Am I forgetting anybody? We have a lot of Bucks. But it is nice to have a lot potential at that position. Zach Carter is going to be a beast. I'm really excited to see what he does this year. Because I really like Zuniga but I think Carter has more natural talent. Carter looks like a different guy. He's looking like a solid first rounder just body-wise.

At DT/NG you also have Marlon Dunlap who is a redshirt junior (no way he leaves early, unless it's to transfer) and possibly Kyree Campbell returning (he's a true junior). One of Slaton or Conliffe could leave early too (most likely as a transfer, if they are unhappy w/ their PT this year) - but all three of Dunlap, Slaton, and Conliffe should know they'd get a ton of PT in 2020 (and possibly start) if they returned.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Kind of interesting how simply posting where we sit in the recruiting rankings on a recruiting thread can elicit such an emotional response. Oh, and glad you like the avatar.
tenor.gif

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
Any one catch Kirby’s comments on Cox and how he left on his own accord? Caught it on a 247 read. Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I’m calling BS. Don’t his statements only hurt us in trying to get him cleared to play in 19’? Had he been booted for some sort of reason that we had an arguable defense for, then there’s a claim. His comments are saying there was never an issue and he just chose to leave. I feel like he’s saying these things just to keep him off the field. (Scumbag move, if true.) Can’t believe I’m actually saying this, but smart move on Smarts part if this is the case. I just can’t wrap my head around the situation.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Any one catch Kirby’s comments on Cox and how he left on his own accord? Caught it on a 247 read. Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I’m calling BS. Don’t his statements only hurt us in trying to get him cleared to play in 19’? Had he been booted for some sort of reason that we had an arguable defense for, then there’s a claim. His comments are saying there was never an issue and he just chose to leave. I feel like he’s saying these things just to keep him off the field. (Scumbag move, if true.) Can’t believe I’m actually saying this, but smart move on Smarts part if this is the case. I just can’t wrap my head around the situation.
Alternatively, it refutes claims that he was dismissed and gives a lot of credence to the family’s comments about how the coaches treated him while there. Makes the coaching staff look bad in that light.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Nah. Even Rusty Mansell from the dwag247 site said He was never dismissed. Left on his own accord and they signed his released. Tried leaving multiple times too.

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
Nah. Even Rusty Mansell from the dwag247 site said He was never dismissed. Left on his own accord and they signed his released. Tried leaving multiple times too.

So essentially there’s little hope in him seeing the field this year correct? Unless it’s a Grimes type hardship?

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
Maybe his momma will get sick and move to Hogtown from Lithonia?

“Type” hardship. Not sinking the two in terms of individual scenarios. Just how ends meets means and my point for the question. I don’t know the answer. Just think Kirby is full of **** for his comments and cuts Cox’s options or chances of playing this year.

sarc/

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So essentially there’s little hope in him seeing the field this year correct? Unless it’s a Grimes type hardship?

This is one time I'm all for using the "racist card" like Justin Fields did against Georgia. :grin:

beteez

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If your hardship is getting busted with party cabbage, watching true freshmen pass you on depth chart while running steps & not playing up to Deandre Walkers level in SEC. championship where he could not keep containment on Hurts.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
If your hardship is getting busted with party cabbage, watching true freshmen pass you on depth chart while running steps & not playing up to Deandre Walkers level in SEC. championship where he could not keep containment on Hurts.
Did your grammar teacher explain subjects, verbs and complete sentences? Just askin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.