Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
I have to admit Chump drained all the hate out of me. I just can’t get it up anymore.
In the fullness of time, all will come right. We will again smash our way through the sunlit highlands of gaudy victory and glorious mayhem. We will once more visit destruction and merciless taunting upon the vanquished foe - as opposed to one another. We will expunge the wretched episodes of the recent past and build an even more glorious future - that is if we can get the damned recruiting thing going again.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
On another note heard Carson Beck threw another 3 picks last night. Last I saw through 3 games he had 3 TD and 4 INT. Wonder if his top 100 ranking will continue while Richardson keeps killing it

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
On another note heard Carson Beck threw another 3 picks last night. Last I saw through 3 games he had 3 TD and 4 INT. Wonder if his top 100 ranking will continue while Richardson keeps killing it
Got pulled in the 4th too. Kid looks like ass.

Last edited:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Yes. At least until UGA drops him and decides to poach Richardson from us.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not happening

I hope you're right. Richardson seems to be catching the attention of some big time programs since his camp performances and we seem to always come in 2nd place once the top schools start courting our recruits...

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
In the fullness of time, all will come right. We will again smash our way through the sunlit highlands of gaudy victory and glorious mayhem. We will once more visit destruction and merciless taunting upon the vanquished foe - as opposed to one another. We will expunge the wretched episodes of the recent past and build an even more glorious future - that is if we can get the damned recruiting thing going again.
Not if recruiting doesn't get fixed. Either Mullinz rescues this class (doubtful) or he makes some changes in the off season (hopefully). We need two top 5 classes in a row before we can even dream about playoffs.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Not if recruiting doesn't get fixed. Either Mullinz rescues this class (doubtful) or he makes some changes in the off season (hopefully). We need two top 5 classes in a row before we can even dream about playoffs.
I agree. "Must have better players!" James Kirk

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
203 yds on 15 carries & a 98 yd KO return with five total TD’s as his team cruised to 42-14 victory over Sequoyah in a region game. (Ironically, last year Dalton lost to Sequoyah 42-14.) Not too shabby.

Ok two games I’ll see what’s coming. 3 games. Not a fluke. Kids for real. Thank you for the the response. I like. And I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator