Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen does. Seems like others don’t. Bizarre that we just don’t seem to be interested in locking in safeties but are ok with trotting Stiner and Taylor out.

However seems like Florida is the front runner for Tae Williams if he decides to flip.

Kid is going to Nebraska to play in the slow 10 where he can still play safety. Like that big time S we recruited from Indy in Urbans day (Jeremy Finch I think) and moved him to LB...broke his leg on an interception against tenn and transfered to Indiana where he could play safety

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Man this is some stupid stuff. The truth is somewhere in the middle. Yall are either whistling past the graveyard or in there digging graves for something that aint nowhere near dying yet.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I'm just here for the show.

giphy.gif

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
No, no, no. Foley and the Pumpers assured us that was 10-3 and SECCG losses don't count. Im just following the rules the pumpers made.

The Foley Chimp rules say he was 11-1 in 2012. I think it still says it on Chimp's wiki bio page and claims he won the SEC east.

I did forget about the Fooley Rules and probably need to add a year (was it 1992? bc the SECG loss didn't count).
Hmmmm. Were the SECCG wins SOS & Urbs had counted in the W column? If yes, then you have to count the L’s too. But then I’m prolly just saying what you are thinking.

Oscar the G

Nov 7, 2018
What in the hell are you blathering about. Your intial post stated that mullen has never been blown the f out by a talented team as our coach, the implication being that we are close to where we need to be or at least talented enought to compete with the big boys.

I provided an example of us getting toasted by a very untalented team with a poor coaching staff to boot, in the swamp, and your respose is basically, "yea, see, they werent talented, so just like I said, we dont lose badly to talented teams"

you are a complete troll.
The only talented team Mullen has lost to is uga, and it was competitive. We also beat a talented team in lsu in a competitive game. So yeah, it's quite possible we could be close.

We have also been beat by untalented teams so that brings up other issues. Possibly playing to our opponents, or maturity, or something else.

You think I'm trolling, but I'm just pointing out that the talented teams have not pushed our **** in as some poster stated. And I bet if you are honest you would agree.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The only talented team Mullen has lost to is uga, and it was competitive. We also beat a talented team in lsu in a competitive game. So yeah, it's quite possible we could be close.

We have also been beat by untalented teams so that brings up other issues. Possibly playing to our opponents, or maturity, or something else.

You think I'm trolling, but I'm just pointing out that the talented teams have not pushed our **** in as some poster stated. And I bet if you are honest you would agree.
It's official, the pump is so strong from this one that he is pointing to a beat down, from a crap team, at home, to somehow prove that we dont take beatdowns from good teams. That is literally the argument in a nutshell. There's only one thing left to say at this point...

CZEMH6TUMAA2E0w.jpg

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Kid is going to Nebraska to play in the slow 10 where he can still play safety. Like that big time S we recruited from Indy in Urbans day (Jeremy Finch I think) and moved him to LB...broke his leg on an interception against tenn and transfered to Indiana where he could play safety
I just want safeties. I’m starting to not care what they’re ranked but my god go get some

Oscar the G

Nov 7, 2018
It's official, the pump is so strong from this one that he is pointing to a beat down, from a crap team, at home, to somehow prove that we dont take beatdowns from good teams. That is literally the argument in a nutshell. There's only one thing left to say at this point...
no. Your comprehension is a bit off. I said we haven't taken a beatdown from a good team yet. You are making up the wrong argument in your head.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I just want safeties. I’m starting to not care what they’re ranked but my god go get some
Do we have a legitimate shot at flipping Avantae Williams? GCMB is the only place I see it mentioned. (To be fair, I’m not on any pay sites.) If so, I’d be pleased with this year’s safety haul. I’m no expert, but Torrance looked good in the game I saw against very good competition.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Do we have a legitimate shot at flipping Avantae Williams? GCMB is the only place I see it mentioned. (To be fair, I’m not on any pay sites.) If so, I’d be pleased with this year’s safety haul. I’m no expert, but Torrance looked good in the game I saw against very good competition.
I mean who the f knows. The rivals site says yes and Florida is the really only spot he could land at. But again it’s anybodies guess.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Well now that we held out and ignored Tennison until he committed to auburn I hear we’re now starting to step up his recruitment

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Higdon seems to think we have a very good shot at him with main competition being uga. Seems like nobody is buying his Oregon commitment

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
You peeps are literally so literal.
I’m not firing anybody. It’s hard to fire a 9-10 win regular season coach. Ask Georgia. But that’s the limbo we are stuck in with the recruiting that we have.
To win the SEC we need to recruit at the level of our completion.
Why is that so hard to understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.