Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
How dull is the recruiting cycle right now? We had a solid 10 posts about a punter commit, including four with a link. Big news!

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Since Crawshaw is unranked, I assume our Berg bump is on its way?

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You must not remember the champ years. There was a brief period of time where we didn’t have a punter or a kicker.

Good times
The Austin Hardin years were indeed dark. But I think we've had a pretty steady line of solid to excellent punters from Eric Wilbur to the present (Chas Henry, Kyle Christy, Johnny T, Tommy T).

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Clemson surprisingly offered WR Arian Smith, from Lakeland HS. Hopefully this helps w/ Henderson. Word was he was trending UGA, but wanted a Clemson offer. Sucks that he's at a UF pipeline school.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
The Austin Hardin years were indeed dark. But I think we've had a pretty steady line of solid to excellent punters from Eric Wilbur to the present (Chas Henry, Kyle Christy, Johnny T, Tommy T).

Yep, similar to 98 when we missed the easy FG vs. Tenn is overtime - rough year for the kickers on that team too.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Clemson surprisingly offered WR Arian Smith, from Lakeland HS. Hopefully this helps w/ Henderson. Word was he was trending UGA, but wanted a Clemson offer. Sucks that he's at a UF pipeline school.

Why the surprise? He’s a 4* on both Rivals & 247. 247 has him higher; in the top 100

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Why the surprise? He’s a 4* on both Rivals & 247. 247 has him higher; in the top 100

I read the Clemson boards quite a bit, and they were expected to take 3 WR's. They got Ajou Ajou and EJ Williams committed and Henderson has been their top target from the get-go. So, the fact they are offering Smith says either: they don't feel good about Henderson or they want to add a 4th WR. IMO, they're not feeling it w/ Henderson. Their recruiting writer says they still only plan to take 3.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I read the Clemson boards quite a bit, and they were expected to take 3 WR's. They got Ajou Ajou and EJ Williams committed and Henderson has been their top target from the get-go. So, the fact they are offering Smith says either: they don't feel good about Henderson or they want to add a 4th WR. IMO, they're not feeling it w/ Henderson. Their recruiting writer says they still only plan to take 3.
Ah, got it. Let’s hope it cause they’re losing Henderson to the good guys. Being greedy, I wanted Henderson and Smith. Not feeling good about Manuel at the moment; can’t help but think he’s got a serious attitude problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.