Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He had better be unblockable and have distance with control. UF has had a string of top punters of standard technique?
Just because he is Australian doesn't mean he has to do the rugby kick all the time.

And we tell our punters to kick rugby most kicks anyway.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The Gator punters I see, who stay close to the best in the nation kick pretty much straight alignment?
Hopefully, he can do both or his Aussie kick is moderately high and far. Flipping the field is what's in order.

Last edited:

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
We got some competition

Thomas Goldkamp (@ThomasGoldkamp) tweeted at 5:57 PM on Tue, Sep 24, 2019:
Key battle for Florida here. Shaping up to be a tough one.
()

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
We got some competition

Thomas Goldkamp (@ThomasGoldkamp) tweeted at 5:57 PM on Tue, Sep 24, 2019:
Key battle for Florida here. Shaping up to be a tough one.
()

His HS teammate is committed to LSU too, so I'm not holding my breath. If we get Isaiah Walker we're good. Getting this kid would be a huge bonus. We really need to get Wingo on him, but seems like he's been hell bent on going out of state.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
From 247 and it wasn’t behind pay wall so:

First time poster and long time lurker here

Im not going to call out names, but I have a class with a current starter. As we’re waiting on class to begin he mentions that we have some big news about to break soon. I ask if it’s a new commit, and he smiles and tells me “nope”. Keep in mind our class was before the rumors regarding Brenton started. Looking back now, this is what I’m thinking he was referring to.

He also told me we have baby Henderson in the bag and two silent commits have already told our staff they’re flipping to the good guys - Avantae Williams and Timothy Smith.

Carry on”

The dreaded silent commit :lol:

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You must not remember the champ years. There was a brief period of time where we didn’t have a punter or a kicker.

Good times
Oh yeah I remember, those are the years that we didn’t have a coach either.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018

Im not going to call out names, but I have a class with a current starter. As we’re waiting on class to begin he mentions that we have some big news about to break soon. I ask if it’s a new commit, and he smiles and tells me “nope”. Keep in mind our class was before the rumors regarding Brenton started. Looking back now, this is what I’m thinking he was referring to.

He also told me we have baby Henderson in the bag and two silent commits have already told our staff they’re flipping to the good guys - Avantae Williams and Timothy Smith.

Carry on”

Link or it didnt happen

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014

Carry on”

Whoa, whoa, whoa, what don't you understand about silent. Alabama kidnappers are lurking everywhere.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
The old silent commits. Kind of like the check is in the mail. I know I’m getting older, but what would possess a kid to continue to commit to a school that he knows he’s not going to go to, while letting the school he plans to attend continue to suffer from a lack of momentum, resulting in a lesser class than they could have had had he declared and helped fuel momentum for other recruits? I’m not trying to be snarky hear, I really don’t get it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Whoa, whoa, whoa, what don't you understand about silent. Alabama kidnappers are lurking everywhere.
Those fvkkers drive around campus in rapist vans and grab our best commits right out from under our noses.

The chloroform seems to even work for years while the kid is at Trailerbammer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator