Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
No one cares about him go 4-0 vs four cupcakes (two 1 AA teams) he played every year.
Just admit you might’ve been wrong. As recently as last week you told me there was no way he evens up his sec record you love to quote so much this year. Sure does look possible now, especially if he takes the bayou bengals this weekend.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Just admit you might’ve been wrong. As recently as last week you told me there was no way he evens up his sec record you love to quote so much this year. Sure does look possible now, especially if he takes the bayou bengals this weekend.
It would be a huge win and you are correct I expected another 5-3 or 4-4.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And I find it difficult to believe UF coaches can teach him any technique. We're screwed.

Have you seen our tackling? It's getting better, but we still have guys out there throwing shoulders and not wrapping up. Every single game!

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Just checked Rivals. We're 6th in the SEC and a distant 3rd in the state of Florida. Gotta do better than that.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
I haven't seen it here, but I heard the coach of Eastside on the radio. He said Richardsons xray was negative. They are holding him out tonight. Next week will be a wait a see, and could potentially play!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.