Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I just forwarded your contact info to Mullen. Hoping you’re good with twitter and can connect to the kids.

Well, ST isn’t good so... Also, Knox has been with Mullen longer than a decade. No way Mullen does the right thing here. English might be realistic. Not sure who else he’d jettison that would actually make sense. Maybe he overhauls the D if Grantham (hopefully) moves on to greener pastures. But his history suggests he finds a very aggressive replacement.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
247 has Beckwith 100% cb’d to UF.

M’ba and Wright look to be the plan B’s if we don’t flip Smith.

Still trailing Clemson for Henderson.

What’s the word in flipping the kid who committed to Oregon, Williams?

We lead for four star ATH Britt from Miami and three star rb Mecose Todd from Carrollton, GA.

Clemson seems to have conceded on Henderson and is pushing for Arian Smith for their last WR spot. The CB's still show Clemson because so many people thought he was going there early in the process - even the Clemson reporters are saying that they think Henderson is UF (he's also visiting Alabama and UGA, so we're not totally in the clear w/ landing him but it's looking better than it was).

Nothing on Williams, but most think he doesn't go to the west coast because he has a child already and doesn't want that kind of difference.

I hope we take a RB in the class, no matter the ranking (if he's a bust he can be weeded out, but he could end up being a Perine type).

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
CDM needs his own people who he trusts and is comfortable with period. Ultimately he will sink or swim by his W-L record which should be determined by his decisions, not some so called insider who recommends every journeyman/buddy coach in the books.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Diwun Black is killing it in juco and the plan is for him to graduate in summer and play for Florida in the fall of 2020. Apparently taking a ton of credits and is on pace to do this. Rooting for the kid.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
CDM needs his own people who he trusts and is comfortable with period. Ultimately he will sink or swim by his W-L record which should be determined by his decisions, not some so called insider who recommends every journeyman/buddy coach in the books.
Unfortunately journeyman/buddy coach is exactly what we have.

Well, youre right we will sink or swim w win loss. 3 losses is a bad year for a great coach or a good year for a Chump/Zook/ Sharkie Unfortunately we are years away from being competitive again. That will take basically three elite classes in a row and next year is going to be year five of the Butterrific Classes.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
This is true.

It is self-correcting. But you people will be bytching about it when he is fired.
Is that year 3 or 4? Just trying to make sure I understand which year - specifically - you predicted post Miami. I’m going to go out in a limb here and guess he gets year 3 at this point.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Is that year 3 or 4? Just trying to make sure I understand which year - specifically - you predicted post Miami. I’m going to go out in a limb here and guess he gets year 3 at this point.
Year 4, Oct 31ish, after Ugly.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Diwun Black is killing it in juco and the plan is for him to graduate in summer and play for Florida in the fall of 2020. Apparently taking a ton of credits and is on pace to do this. Rooting for the kid.
60 hours in one year?

Kind of hard to believe for a crayon eater who couldn't qualify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator