Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
You looked at our returning receivers?

Or the defense?
It’ll be like 2007. Prolific offense, no defense. Mark it down.

Plus, think about your own prediction history: 0-8 last year turned out to be 5-3. No telling how wrong you’ll end up this year but I believe you claimed either 2-6/3-5 and we’re likely to surpass that... this weekend. Might even get to .500 in league play, devastating to your favorite 33-39 stat.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Plus, think about your own prediction history: 0-8 last year turned .
Sorry, this lie can't lay. I predicted 7-5 last year, 4-4 in SEC.

Fat TOOLEY, the King Pumper, said he didn't see an SEC win after the Kintucky loss. And I quoted him.

I'd expect this out of testosterone challenged guy like Slevin, but I expect more from you.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Sorry, this lie can't lay. I predicted 7-5 last year, 4-4 in SEC.

Fat TOOLEY, the King Pumper, said he didn't see an SEC win after the Kintucky loss. And I quoted him.

I'd expect this out of testosterone challenged guy like Slevin, but I expect more from you.
BS, after Kentucky you were hollering 0-8 and “winless”. Just own it - too many people saw it.

I’m trying not to mention @Slevin anymore. I made one joke about him and he got excited/hopeful. Creeped me out.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
BS, after Kentucky you were hollering 0-8 and “winless”. Just own it - too many people saw it.

I’m trying not to mention @Slevin anymore. I made one joke about him and he got excited/hopeful. Creeped me out.
Look it up and find the quote.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014

Seabee don’t forget I made an entire thread full of swonkeys screen shots predicting 0-8 conference play and 4 wins total. He can try to deny all he wants but there’s a literal thread

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Seabee don’t forget I made an entire thread full of swonkeys screen shots predicting 0-8 conference play and 4 wins total. He can try to deny all he wants but there’s a literal thread
Not a screen shot. Show the posts in context. I could probably do it just by searching Fat Tooley but I don't have the time.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Not a screen shot. Show the posts in context. I could probably do it just by searching Fat Tooley but I don't have the time.
Here’s you predicting 4-8 back to back :lmao2:

“7-5” my ass

And you called it the qb keeper offense even though Trask is on pace for 3k yards himself while not even playing the majority of the first 4 games

w6zmZEX.png

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Here’s you predicting 4-8 back to back :lmao2:

“7-5” my ass

And you called it the qb keeper offense even though Trask is on pace for 3k yards himself while not even playing the majority of the first 4 games
Dude, we had a whole prediction thread. You've said 15-0 twice at some point, but that wasn't youre real prediction.

You've also predicted 15 five stars and back to back #1 recruiting classes full of secret commits. :lmao2:

Did you find the winless quote about Tooley?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
We’re gonna get closer with this class based on who we’re losing and who’s coming in.
Maybe +10 in blue chips.
The following year idk. Haven’t looked at it. We are inching up though.
If we can get ourselves off of self imposed probation and replace the lost 7 things may be better than expected.
However we do need a handful of 5*s to be elite.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Dude, we had a whole prediction thread. You've said 15-0 twice at some point, but that wasn't youre real prediction.

You've also predicted 15 five stars and back to back #1 recruiting classes full of secret commits. :lmao2:

Did you find the winless quote about Tooley?
Can you go ahead and pull those predictions up champ? I think the whole board would love to see them

Also still waiting to hear who we got denied eligibility by the ncaa still

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Look it up and find the quote.
you can pretend that losing to Kentucky was nothing but even you know what it means.

he will survive 0-8 but there's no excuse for this shtt. as bad as the roster is Mullins still has far more Talent than every team we play accept ugly and LSU.

Took about 10 seconds to find. I’m guessing you probably scrubbed many more and just missed this one.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We’re gonna get closer with this class based on who we’re losing and who’s coming in.
Maybe *10 in blue chips.
The following year idk. Haven’t looked at it. We are inching up though.
The problem is we are replacing borderline 5 star kids with borderline 3 star kids. That's why the recruiting indexes don't just count number of four stars.

The only high 4 star types we have in the next class are Dexter and Wingo. Probably AR eventually.
Much higher success ratios with the high 4 stars vs the low 4 stars.

What we arent seeing are the total garbage low 3 star FIU types that Butters grabbed. so we got that going for us.

Last edited:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
It’ll be like 2007. Prolific offense, no defense. Mark it down.

Plus, think about your own prediction history: 0-8 last year turned out to be 5-3. No telling how wrong you’ll end up this year but I believe you claimed either 2-6/3-5 and we’re likely to surpass that... this weekend. Might even get to .500 in league play, devastating to your favorite 33-39 stat.

We had talent on that 2007 defense, just inexperienced. Do you expect the same defensive improvement from 2020 to 2021 that we saw from 2007 to 2008? I'd say they'll be little chance of that happening. I could see the offense being better though, line should be better next year.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
We had talent on that 2007 defense, just inexperienced. Do you expect the same defensive improvement from 2020 to 2021 that we saw from 2007 to 2008? I'd say they'll be little chance of that happening. I could see the offense being better though, line should be better next year.
No, I don’t. I just think we see a good offense and bad defense. 2021 is probably more of the same.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He’s too busy editing posts again to respond. I found one he missed and it triggered an editing spree.
Sure thing. Just go with the Crete defense. if reality doesn't support your memory just claim it must have been changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.