Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

leogator

May 5, 2018
We're supposedly done at CB, but I imagine if a kid they like wants in they'd take him. Pouncey just de-committed today, haven't heard if he's planning anything/visits yet.
His brother Jordan entered the portal today. I see them at Auburn or UCF. We recruited Jordan as a safety but he wanted to play WR. He did not see the field at Texas.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Everybody likes him except rivals. Says that he is a three star going to Auburn.
I like Rivals for what we do, recruit the southeast. They have less boots on the ground (and less talent IMO) elsewhere.
That being said, I don't know why we'd take this kid.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We're supposedly done at CB, but I imagine if a kid they like wants in they'd take him. Pouncey just de-committed today, haven't heard if he's planning anything/visits yet.

Pouncey’s going to Auburn.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
True. I wish we could get in on Avantae Williams, but Britt is a solid athlete and has nice size at 6'2 190-ish.

Torrence is legit though, and 6' 200lbs already. He has a great highlight tape.

We’re in on Williams and probably more likely to land him than who he’s committed too...BUT...he needs to show up more. He’s very quiet on recruiting so it’s tough to figure him out but with kids here it’s likely he’s not heading across the country

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
We’re in on Williams and probably more likely to land him than who he’s committed too...BUT...he needs to show up more. He’s very quiet on recruiting so it’s tough to figure him out but with kids here it’s likely he’s not heading across the country

You never know with these kids. Arjei Henderson committed before even visiting. I think he only visited one time in his entire recruitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator