Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone willing to compile a RB board of Dec/EE vs. Feb signees? I’d just be interested to see if the staff is specifically waiting on the the December backs with the confidence that there will be enough left on the board to make a hard push for if they whiff next month and who they might be.
That sounds far more tactical than I think we are. Also, most of the kids are gone in Dec. Waiting til Feb is a fools errand.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Anyone willing to compile a RB board of Dec/EE vs. Feb signees? I’d just be interested to see if the staff is specifically waiting on the the December backs with the confidence that there will be enough left on the board to make a hard push for if they whiff next month and who they might be.

Curious to see if Gibbs is planning to sign in Feb which would allow us to make a harder push for him than what we have seen.
Why? We have knox’d The entire situation up. It’s futile

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Any reports about the 2020 kids that visited yesterday? Or should we be expecting a commit or 2 sometime today?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Mullen has tweeted out a commitment

Edit it’s elite 2021 ATH Chief Borders

Nice.

But since we didn’t get any commitments from those three, I’m assuming Knox did do what we’d feared...

giphy.gif

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Idk ask 2bits for his insider info. He said the whole class was gonna fill out this weekend
Never said this weekend, said we have a great visitor list and to expect good news soon from some of them. Just highlighted the 3 or 4 that I know we have locked up or nearly locked up.

I mean I cannot tell everyone what I know and watch people scream and yell about how bad our class is, thats been fun too!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.