Status
Not open for further replies.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Gatewood wants to play QB. Why would he transfer to UF? He’d never see the field.
i dont think thats what he said. reread his statement. his saying the QB coach for both of those guys mentioned a transfer coming in on a podcast.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Exactly it’s about a WR possibility although he said Gatewood was interested in Florida but that would possibly mess up the QB room...and from his viewpoint Franks is most likely gone (which most of us would assume) just passing along the intel

Last edited:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
From reading up on Pouncey, it looks like he is transferring because he isn’t getting enough playing time. Why? Others are beating him out. So, why would we want him?

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
From reading up on Pouncey, it looks like he is transferring because he isn’t getting enough playing time. Why? Others are beating him out. So, why would we want him?

Depth next season from attrition would be my guess

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I would assume that myself but apparently there’s something in the works

I’ve heard Pouncey and his brother the CB are a package deal and UF is in it for them both. My money would be on him...though I wouldn’t rule out another transfer if Grimes and Toney both leave as well

Last edited:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I’ve heard pounced and his brother the CB are a package deal and UF is in it for them both.

Upon further digging, this is a logical scenario since Jordan's leaving Texas and Ethan's decommitment happened on the same day. I'd love to get the nationally ranked 88th player in the country (composite).

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I’ve heard Pouncey and his brother the CB are a package deal and UF is in it for them both. My money would be on him...though I wouldn’t rule out another transfer if Grimes and Toney both leave as well
When you say “leave” do you mean to go pro or “leave” to another school?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Just asking....if gervon and wingo get a 5th star, does that mean they take it from another recruit? I was under the impression that they only give 5 stars to 25-30 kids.
I dont think so. If you earn the grade you earn the grade.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Arkansas has already lost 5 commitments from their 2020 class. FSU has only lost 1. Why?
BC Slowdell Haggins was always the primary recruiter anyway. (Under Jimbo too.)

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Look who is back :ugh:
Apparently you can say that "your mother likes to tongue my arsehole" (no offense t) but "eat shut and die" is completely off limits, bc perhaps someone actually thinks we are voodoo capable and likely to actually kill someone with our words.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
32 5*s there shall be and 5*s shall number 32.

110 - 101 = Franchise Player. One of the best players to come along in years, if not decades. Odds of having a player in this category every year is slim. This prospect has "can’t miss" talent.

100 - 98 = Five-star prospect. One of the top 30 players in the nation. This player has excellent pro-potential and should emerge as one of the best in the country before the end of his career. There will be 32 prospects ranked in this range in every football class to mirror the first round of the NFL Draft.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently you can say that "your mother likes to tongue my arsehole" (no offense t) but "eat shut and die" is completely off limits, bc perhaps someone actually thinks we are voodoo capable and likely to actually kill someone with our words.
To be fair, none of us are familiar with swamp donkeys. We have no idea what you types are capable of :eek3:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
32 5*s there shall be and 5*s shall number 32.

110 - 101 = Franchise Player. One of the best players to come along in years, if not decades. Odds of having a player in this category every year is slim. This prospect has "can’t miss" talent.

100 - 98 = Five-star prospect. One of the top 30 players in the nation. This player has excellent pro-potential and should emerge as one of the best in the country before the end of his career. There will be 32 prospects ranked in this range in every football class to mirror the first round of the NFL Draft.
Who is that? 247?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator