Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently you can say that "your mother likes to tongue my arsehole" (no offense t) but "eat shut and die" is completely off limits, bc perhaps someone actually thinks we are voodoo capable and likely to actually kill someone with our words.
Don't be an idiot. There are some things, even on the GCMB, that are over the line. Just ask alky, he's destroyed that line many times and paid the price.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Oh, you probably didn't get the memo. While you were on your hissy fit vacation we voted 247 as the official gatorchatter recruiting service. Exit polling revealed that the number one reason for the switch was that "It sends Donkey into a drunken tirade:".
:lol:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Oh, you probably didn't get the memo. While you were on your hissy fit vacation we voted 247 as the official gatorchatter recruiting service. Exit polling revealed that the number one reason for the switch was that "It sends Donkey into a drunken tirade:".
ESPN was a close second as we knew that it would ensure a weekly vacation for @Swamp Donkey. Ultimately failed because lets be serious - its just ridiculous.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I will nuke you until you are dea........ really clean and sterile.

Seriously 247 has its place primarily as a reference for non-southern players, ie the Wyoming Wildman. Rivals is just much better in the South, although given the poor quality of the Gators evaluator that's gone errr...... south too.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Don't be an idiot. There are some things, even on the GCMB, that are over the line. Just ask alky, he's destroyed that line many times and paid the price.
@Swamp Donkey

Yeah I respond to two refugees telling me to kill myself on multiple occasions and I get a month ban. Then Renegade the thin skin tells everyone it was just a week. Yeah, we know math is hard.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Hevesy and whoever else is doing the o-line recruiting need to pick up their game. We aren't taking that next step until we start signing guys who actually play LT. This is frustrating as can be. Septs may be a good player, but he isn't Dumervil. Hell, Septs looks like he ate Dumervil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator