Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Marks would have been my guess but thought he’d wait till his official. Ponder I would have expected to wait till visiting too but it’s recruiting so who knows
Yeah agreed. Think marks pops on his visit. Maybe Pinder is hopping in now while he has the chance. The kid was dying for a Florida offer and he finally got it

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Do we have a consolidated list of big fish we’re hoping to reel in? Maybe organized by when they expect sign (ESD vs NSD) or enroll (early or fall)?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Pinder is a take all day. Seffner Amwood kid. 300lbs. Can’t really tell but it looks like in film he plays SDE quite a bit.

watched a good bit of him since Corey Bender posted about him.

1. He has heavy hands, striking hard at the point of attack. The dude just flat out plays strong.

2. He consistently faced double teams against dudes of equal size. He often shed those double teams or flat out pushed both big men backwards.

3. Unless someone has since broken them, he holds weightlifting records at Armwood.

4. Plays nasty. The kind of nasty that will kick you in the nads and then laugh about it.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018

It’s gonna be a long few hours

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
watched a good bit of him since Corey Bender posted about him.

1. He has heavy hands, striking hard at the point of attack. The dude just flat out plays strong.

2. He consistently faced double teams against dudes of equal size. He often shed those double teams or flat out pushed both big men backwards.

3. Unless someone has since broken them, he holds weightlifting records at Armwood.

4. Plays nasty. The kind of nasty that will kick you in the nads and then laugh about it.
Agreed. Pinder looks like one of the few that can play from day 1. I don't care what his rating is.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Agreed. Pinder looks like one of the few that can play from day 1. I don't care what his rating is.
Take the top kids in Fla. We will be fine.

Getting the big HS back in the fold couldn't hurt either.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
How is the Hiring of Louis Murphy as a high school head coach gonna affect recruiting? Is he still active as a gator alum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator