Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
If the reports are true, he hasn't committed to UF because we haven't given the okay. I'm really hoping we land someone else.

Id rather take Drennan or marks or both but plan Es are gonna plan E

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

Besides the fact that Rainey was 170ish and Marks is 190ish and looks it, unlike Knighton. That's a huge difference. And we disagree about Marks. I'd say he is much better than Rainey. I see Marks as a potentially solid back. I think the RB choices for this year suck other than an elite few which we missed out on. I don't think they even gave us the time of day.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
yeah the fact that Lee and Smith are coming on their final OVs this could shape up to be a great DT signing class...credit to Turner over anyone tbqh seems like he’s doing a great job
Yeah, well, #SecretCommits bro
yeah I bit a couple times last year. Higdon ain’t getting me again this year :nono:

Although a dude named Nelly who’s an insider just hinted it on rivals too

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
yeah I bit a couple times last year. Higdon ain’t getting me again this year :nono:

Although a dude named Nelly who’s an insider just hinted it on rivals too
Higdon is convincing.

I mean it's some point someone's going to commit, right? we're like 2 weeks from the dead period and ESD.

it's about that time we start reaching for Plan F types, Jamarkus Markses.

Last edited:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I mean it's some point someone's going to commit, right? we're like 20 days from the dead period and NSD.

it's about that time we start reaching for Plan F types, Jamarkus Markses.
I think we get two interior guys to pop before ESD minimum. Turner is doing work. The rest of the staff I can’t speak for (aside from Robinson).

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think we get two interior guys to pop before ESD minimum. Turner is doing work. The rest of the staff I can’t speak for (aside from Robinson).
Fvkk Robinson and every other g d dwag. He has been here three years and he is yet to sign a fvkking ILB.

Take your 195 pound quality leftover show to Ga South or Ga State.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Fvkk Robinson and every other g d dwag. He has been here three years and he is yet to sign a fvkking ILB.

Take your 195 pound quality leftover show to Ga South or Ga State.
He’s the only reason Wingo is committed to us and he’ll be an ILB in college. He also got hopper and Black will be back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.