Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The list of Power Five schools that secured at least one commitment this week includes (in alphabetical order): Auburn, Baylor, Colorado (3), Georgia Tech, Indiana (2), Iowa (2), Kansas, LSU (2), Miami (2), Michigan State (2), NC State, Nebraska (2), Ohio State, Oklahoma (2), Oklahoma State, Ole Miss, Oregon State, TCU, Texas Tech, Utah (2), Wake Forest and West Virginia
:lmao2: I was told no one will commit until ESD. That one was super funny bc we've had our targets commit elsewhere in the last seven days. :lmao2:

At this point I think we need to break Bowl's old "you can't start recruiting til your fourth year" excuse.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
my weekly entertainment has become watching a group of grown ass men get their hopes of going to Disney World up every single weekend just do have dad say he's gotta work all day Saturday again. at some point you've got to realize Disney just isn't in the cards

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
my weekly entertainment has become watching a group of grown ass men get their hopes of going to Disney World up every single weekend just do have dad say he's gotta work all day Saturday again. at some point you've got to realize Disney just isn't in the cards
There are still some true believers here, though.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I enjoy watching grown men cry when high school seniors don’t meet their expectations. Or when we didn’t win the right way against our rivals. Pretty funny.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I’m 50/50 pumper/dumper love the energy desire to win and spirit of Mullen and how it translates to the players...but it’s like our recruiters have herpes on their lip or something...it’s crazy

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
:lmao2: I was told no one will commit until ESD. That one was super funny bc we've had our targets commit elsewhere in the last seven days. :lmao2:

At this point I think we need to break Bowl's old "you can't start recruiting til your fourth year" excuse.
Who? The one kid we were sure was going to Georgia went to auburn and some other FSU commit went to Miami? Not seeing it. Like last year, I’ll wait to bitch until ESD/NSD. Hope we don’t take as many risks this year but we’ll see. Funny watching Donk crab walk backwards no way that Wilson is inbound. If black actually makes it on campus, he’ll be on suicide watch.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Nice.

So much hysteria.....

Often, kids don’t commit until the evening after OVs wind down.

maybe we get more tonite....

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I was just told we made no progress this weekend. Surprised they announced but good on the Pounceys. Worked out well last time we had a pair but wish they were of the OL variety. :rotfl:

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Gray is a wrecking ball. We are swooping on DBs left and right over there. Ethan is yet another four star for us in this class. More Torrians please.

Brother Jordan rated as a three star but he’s 6’2” 205 so he should be able to block ;)

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I'd love to sign Ethan Pouncey. Tall, fast corners who are also good receivers don't exactly grow on trees. He is a two way player for Winter Park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator