Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
So Jordan Pouncey can room up with Umstead Sanders and they can stay up late telling jokes how they road the coat tails of their more talented brothers to free rides at Florida
Not like we don’t have the extra scholarships after our self imposed roster restrictions. And good on them for exploiting the situation.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
How the fcvk do we have ZERO 5 star recruits on Rivals? Washington, KY & Stanford all have at least one 5 star commitment. You’re telling me this staff can’t find ONE 5 star in state kid that wants to be a Gator? What the hell?

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Well 247 has us back at 10th. I don't even look at rivals anymore since that's Law's rant and he's wrong about everything.

If we can close with DTs Smith and Lee or Pinder, WRs Heath and Henderson, S Williams, and one of our top RB targets with one more OL and LB added then it’s a fairly good class.

Could end up with 3 star plan Bs at DT, WR, and RB and no flips if we whiff at the finish line.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Can we just use two scholarships for any of the recruits?

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
How the fcvk do we have ZERO 5 star recruits on Rivals? Washington, KY & Stanford all have at least one 5 star commitment. You’re telling me this staff can’t find ONE 5 star in state kid that wants to be a Gator? What the hell?

Wingo would have already been bumped if he had committed elsewhere. No doubt.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
How many are in Florida this year?

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
So 247 came out with their insider report from the weekend and we basically did nothing to land any of the 200 + kids in atrendance and I kid you not. Heath is the only one that they’re saying is practically a sure thing at this point but that means nothing until he flips

Just not surprised anymore. Hopefully this clears the myth of the "field results first and they will come".

This staff just is terrible at recruiting and our facilities are eons behind competition. If we can't recruit with two 10 win seasons and top 10 finishes back to back, how do we expect to do any better next year when we finish 7-5/8-4?

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Just not surprised anymore. Hopefully this clears the myth of the "field results first and they will come".

This staff just is terrible at recruiting and our facilities are eons behind competition. If we can't recruit with two 10 win seasons and top 10 finishes back to back, how do we expect to do any better next year when we finish 7-5/8-4?
If you would tell me whether it is 7-5 or 8-4, I could get some bets down. It is so nice to post on a site with experts who can see the future so clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator