Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

-THE DUDE-

This is the year!!!
after UGA got exposed for lack of depth at WR vs LSU, I bet our staff is worried the dawgs are gonna sweep every WR on our board and we also won’t get Heath off MSU.

billy done got his ass kicked and is now scrambling.

The bigger problem with Heath is gonna be academics and whether we can get him in school. UF is notoriously tough on Juco kids.

X Henderson is gonna be the make or break for this WR class most likely. Have to land him but he seems to be looking for reasons not to come to UF. Parrish is really close with him and could help to land both of them.

Oscar the G

after recruiting with meyer at Florida, and seeing some of the classes mcelwain landed at Florida, do you honestly believe Mullen thought UF would recruit itself?

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Cool. This is his 247 bio:

Mordecai McDaniel is a 6-1, 195-pound safety/wide receiver from Washington, DC. Won the DCSAA 55 meters in 6.54 seconds.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
You all know I’m a pumper.

If there is no coaching changes soon, this will be a disaster of a finish. Just my opinion

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
I like that Dan seems to be dancing with better quality dates this year, but until he proves otherwise, I am not convinced he can close the deal on many of them. I expect a finish somewhere around 15th.

I hope I am wrong. I am ready and willing to eat crow.

Durty South Swamp

doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member

If there is no coaching changes soon, this will be a disaster of a finish. Just my opinion
I said months ago there would be no staff changes aside from someone getting offered a better job/more money elsewhere and taking it. If knox and english dont get better offers (i can barely even type that without laughing out loud) then they will be on staff next year. He's not making 1 single solitary change, despite 2bits BS assurances from super secret inside sources that staff upgrades are a done deal.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
I said months ago there would be no staff changes aside from someone getting offered a better job/more money elsewhere and taking it. If knox and english dont get better offers (i can barely even type that without laughing out loud) then they will be on staff next year. He's not making 1 single solitary change, despite 2bits BS assurances from super secret inside sources that staff upgrades are a done deal.

I think the perfect scenario would be Grantham getting a head coach job and taking some of this dead weight with him. Doubt we’d be that lucky though.

-THE DUDE-

This is the year!!!

Unless someone leaves on their own there will likely be 0 changes to this staff.

But what constitutes a “disaster” finish? We’re at this silly time of year where we have 5-6 spots available and are recruiting around 30 kids so we’re gonna “miss” on the vast majority.

Great White Buffalo

Lifetime Member
I just watched film for both of them and they're very similar. Both are elusive, but willing to put their head down for tough yards. I'd actually give a slight edge to Parrish in this department, mainly because Bowman uses a spin move at times to avoid contact. Which leads to the differences I saw. Bowman has a great spin move that you don't see from Parrish; but Parrish has better football speed. There were several Bowman runs where defenders gained ground on his breakaway runs, while no one gained ground on Parrish's breakaway runs.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Idc who we get at RB he’s not a focus of this offense...as long as he’s solid...I’m in wait and see on Wright cause he hasn’t been played much as a freshman...but honestly idk how we’re in such bad shape in recruiting AT ALL...it’s embarrassing

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Mixed bag of opinions but honestly I think we’ll be around 10-12
I think we will be higher than that but not where we need to be.

But, the good news is if we or keep landing second or third tier recruiting classes, I heard it wont matter if we lose bc we are just "losing the games we are supposed to lose."

Last edited:

Ancient Reptile

Inthink we will be higher than that but not where we need to be.

But, the goodnnews is if we keep coming in second or third tier in recruiting, I heard it wont matter if we lose bc we are just "losing the games we are supposed to lose."
You shave the quotes and spin with the best. If I need an attorney and my sister-in-law is not available, I will be in touch. But couldn't your spin abilities be better employed in modern journalism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.