Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
I’ve wanted Gibbs for a very long time if my previous posts in this run-on thread say anything. I’m really hoping it’s one of either Bowman or Gibbs. I’d be psyched.

4212EA02-79F3-4A92-BC65-0C3BB6289A1C.gif

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Things could have changed last night for sure but its always been A&M or Stanford (havent heard anything different today so far).......The staff wanted Gibbs and Marks but once Marks stuck with MSU, they shifted to Parrish who jumped immediately.

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
Thinking about it now however, have the in-home last night. EJ does make a ton of sense. But, I think I misunderstood the earlier comments about the OV. EJ had his official. Bowman and Gibbs have not... is it an official? Or is that also super secret?

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
Any is very true. My opinion differs, for no specific reason other than I guess who I have tracked a bit more. What makes Chaney top that list for you?

Thought Criminal

Lifetime Member
Jul 31, 2018
If somehow Gibbs lands, that probably opens up Graham for processing with Bowman officially out of the picture.

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
It was in reference to Washington, the "TE in Vegas." Bowman hasn't officially visited..
Gotcha, I figured we weren’t on the same page. The likes of Washington, Bowman, Gibbs, or EJ. With EJ being the only one with an OV. Sign me up for any of the above. This super secret OV still seems very odd to me though. Anymore info out there?

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Brandon James like pint returns we’ve been missing are worth a spot...our return game has been zero age he’s a guy that could provide 35+ yards a game in field position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator