Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Nothing like that is in my post. (Is it an innate meanness that makes you twist posters' words to hang them in effigy? :cool:.)
I was illustrating that there are small backs who are fine offensive contributors (notably out west). In the last 10 years, a few of them have gained over 1,000 yards/season, some in their freshman season. Many averaged more than 5-10 yards per carry. They are extra speedy, extra shifty. Why ridicule them when enough work out well and when given a chance can be explosive in breakaway runs?

IMO, Toney will be our most explosive ball carrier, if given enough of the right plays. That's all. Just decide on an individual basis.
Of course not, Percy was horrible:D!

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
The tide is starting to turn already he’s been proven to be a snake oil salesman and star chaser...anyone that pays attention knows Kirby is only a ****ty coach with high talent that keeps him afloat...watch for the play in the sugar bowl and the finish to this class to see where his head is at..he’s in desperation mode and is scrambling
If Baylor shows up to play, they'll beat the shyt out of UGay.

Rhule is a good coach.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017

Speaking of Kirby Shart, wtf is going on with their class this year? 14 commits days before ESD? Are they deliberately waiting or just a dumpster? I mean 7-10 high 3 stars are still far better than 3 high 4-5 stars. At least one out of 3-4 3 stars will pan out.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
UGA fans trying to downplay losing Braun. They have a real problem w/ Mullen's wife also, as they use her 'kissing' the players as a regular insult (when trying to disparage UF or Mullen). Anyhow, after downplaying losing Braun....they just got a CB for a very low ranked OG:

Watch this kid get a huge ratings bump too and you'll know the sh*t is rigged!

Sorry, dog fans. The Braun competition results are in. Here's where you finished.

giphy.gif

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
3rd degree blackbelt....although I stopped training when I was 10 and cant touch my toes at nearly 40 (Im not fat, just stiff)

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
If Baylor shows up to play, they'll beat the shyt out of UGay.

Rhule is a good coach.
What a great way to end this year and start a new one, ugly and Cubby Bangs on a losing streak, Gators destroy UVA in the Orange Bowl and recruiting is beginning to skyrocket!:swampqueen::stars:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.