Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
Boy, recruiting moves fast. trying to keep up with guys is a bytch.

Predictions and observations:
We get nobody - Law (sucha unique take from Law)
This WR class sux balls - GatorJ
We get everybody - Slevin
I want to have his babies - Badow speaking of Henderson

5* TE (17th) Darnell Washington

Announcement on Jan. 2 at the Under Armour All-American Game.
- I’m stickin’ to my guns and believing he makes the right choice
4* WDE (54th) Donnel Harris
Wednesday
Announcment. Slevin rates this a "Lock".
- agree with slev
4* S (55th) Avantae Williams
Signing in February.
- another gator lock
4* WR (58th) Xzavier Henderson
January. No word of Badow's sexual advances are waying on his mind
- sailed ship
4* DT (140th) Timothy Smith
Says his final decision will be made based on the bags of cash he gets from bonds he has with each coaching staff.
- 50/50 - think he stays with bama
4* RB (144th) EJ Smith
Wednesday - #secretcommit
- if it’s not him we land Gibbs. I’m ok with either
4* RB (145th) JoQuavious Marks
Gator bait
- nope
4* RB (171st) Jahmyr Gibbs
February Official visit to Florida Jan 24th.
- see EJ
4* WR (207) Jimmy Calloway
Wednesday Didn't get his offer until Dec 9th.
- too late
4* RB (302) Henry Parish
60% crystal balled to the good guys. Hasn't said if he's signing Wednesday.
- 3rd option. Don’t see him in the class
3* DT (437th) Clyde Pinder
Wednesday “I’m signing on Wednesday,” Pinder said. “They throw something in my mind but I’m still kind of North Carolina.”
- sticks with unc
3* WR Sam Brown
- I also DC

IDC

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like leghumpers did get a commitment from that 3star from NJ.

Devin Willock, Paramus Catholic, Offensive Guard
Dwags are fvvked. After three years, they’ve plateaued even though they’ve had incredible talent under Kirby. It’s very clear that he’s their limiting factor and as long as he’s HC, they should expect no better than what they got out of Richt. Now we need to kick their azz next year and all things will be right in the world.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Who is leaving? So far off the top of my head, Henderson, Franks and Krull. Anyone else?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Who is leaving? So far off the top of my head, Henderson, Franks and Krull. Anyone else?
I expect Grimes, and I wont he surprised to see Shawn Davis.

Sanders, I can't remember if he was on scholarship or not.

Allegedly, all the DTs are tired of Grantham.

There were some mumblings that Zuniga may try for another year? how much did he play?

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
Still questions around. Grimes, Wilson, Toney, Davis, Slaton, Stewart.
All of the above SHOULD stay, but I’m almost positive we’ll see a numskull decision or two. I’d hate to see Grimes leave, I see him as a key piece to this offense next year, but say he balls out in the bowl game I could see it. I’d also really enjoy continuing to watch Davis in a gator uniform and would hate to see him go. Wilson should stay, knee injury questions and staying healthy, he could improve his draft stock tremendously. Slaton I think was just in it for the draft grades but who knows if he’s graded highly. Toney. (Numskull comment directed toward him).

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Kinda hope the numbskull decision to go is Marco as, in my opinion, that position is an upgrade with him gone and we get another slot open recruit.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Grimes & Wilson could be drafted but all those names would be foolish to leave early. Slaton, Toney and Davis will be done with football within 2 years if they leave early.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Still questions around. Grimes, Wilson, Toney, Davis, Slaton, Stewart.
All of the above SHOULD stay, but I’m almost positive we’ll see a numskull decision or two. I’d hate to see Grimes leave, I see him as a key piece to this offense next year, but say he balls out in the bowl game I could see it. I’d also really enjoy continuing to watch Davis in a gator uniform and would hate to see him go. Wilson should stay, knee injury questions and staying healthy, he could improve his draft stock tremendously. Slaton I think was just in it for the draft grades but who knows if he’s graded highly. Toney. (Numskull comment directed toward him).
I think you hit the nail on the head on all five. All of those guys could improve their draft status and have something to prove.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Slaton - Is getting mentioned in the 3rd-4th round range. Would he leave for that or try and bolster his stock?

Grimes - Is all over the map, mentioned anywhere from round 2 to 6. I think he flies up the board with a great combine.

Davis - URFA. This one surprised me the most. No one even lists him in the top 40 safety prospects.

Wilson - Rounds 5-7. Could even go undrafted.

Zuniga - All over the map. Top 40 draft grade. Injuries have dropped to the 4-6 range. Someone could take a chance though.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t think Zuniga could come back unless this season would qualify as his 2nd season lost to injury

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I didn’t add him as I presumed he was already gone. Is there any real conversation leading to believe he could file for a hardship?
I think there was at some point, but that’s died down, which makes me believe they got a negative response. I also think Mullen said in a presser that he’d play if 100%

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
WR Sam Brown announces he will sign Wednesday. Good news for Florida as he hadn’t announced yet, and if he dragged it out Florida might fade. We were pressuring him to sign Wednesday and it looks like he will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.