Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Meh - at least it’s entertaining. I’ll take quasi-reliable insider info over twitter reposts all day. At least it lets me hope.
Hope, in the face of rapidly decreasing expectations of fulfillment, is a particularly gruesome form of self inflicted mental torture. I'm in a position to know, because I do it all the phukking time. At least when you become an embittered, soul-dead farm animal who learns to embrace his long-abiding misery with sardonic glee, you no longer have anything left to lose - strangely liberating in a Kafkaesque kind of way.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
Technically I guess you could say we offered late. But, prior to him really busting on the scene. We were ahead of most of his relevant offers. Either way at this point in time he should be our top target.

donkey - we had this discussion September 11th of this year. I digress.

I actually think this is a solid offer. Seems like his offer list is quickly growing. A&M Mich USCw and east. Heard OSU as well, but can’t confirm that. 5’11 195 HS SR. listed as an APB. That’s a take IMO. Have not seen tape though. Numbers look legit. More of a back than Lee.

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017

I’m a strong guy. I can take good care of Mrs No1g8r regardless of the regurgitated negativity here. Besides, your posts offer a variety of insights that are usually a somewhat fresh perspective, which offsets the repetitive negativity.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
donkey - we had this discussion September 11th of this year. I digress.
You think that smurf we are actually going to take is "more of a back than Lee"?

FWIW, I still like Keyvone Lee. We should have stayed w the girl who liked us rather than chasing Bowman, Smith and others.

We NEARLY ran off Lee AND AR with this fvkktarded stuff.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
@JosephAHastings: Dan Mullen’s staff is maintaining contact with a #Rivals100 ATH, who is impressed with how the #Gators utilize their running backs. “#UF, they'll be like a top priority for me when it comes to me making a decision." Story at @GatorsTerritory: ➡️ GatorsTerritory - In-state ATH: UF will be a "top priority" when it's time to make a decision

images
He looks like a player.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
So donk...do we tell this 2021 guy we pass on a RB this cycle to get a hard commit on Carrol...or take White and still press Carroll? Just asking what you think here since you would rather concede on the position than take a body

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So donk...do we tell this 2021 guy we pass on a RB this cycle to get a hard commit on Carrol...or take White and still press Carroll? Just asking what you think here since you would rather concede on the position than take a body
First, you dont ever count on IMG. Troll city. I have no idea who Carrol is, beyond posting that link.

Second hard pass on wasting a schollienthis year if a smurf is all you can land.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Fair enough...I think it’s Gibbs or bust myself...taking a chance on White after taking a chance on Wright last year seems like a bit of a reach...but then again White is 6’ tall and could add on 15-20 lbs or so...devils advocate of course

Last edited:

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
We’ll see...but now that we’re pretty much guaranteed a plan z I can see them taking white and spinning it to be a positive

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Anyone remember the days when we used to get RB's like Trent Richardson, Eddie Lacey, Todd Gurley, Derrick Henry and Dalvin Cook?.....yeah, me neither,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator