Status
Not open for further replies.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Smoke that Corbin is interested. Not serious how much. Maybe a one and done after sitting out

I would imagine that might would cause a transfer. Might need to take one this cycle to go with Corbin.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Dee Beckwiths brother got a PWO and is going to play for UT...Definitely something to watch since it’s almost exactly like Umstead sanders and I wonder if that’s going to affect our chances

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dee Beckwiths brother got a PWO and is going to play for UT...Definitely something to watch since it’s almost exactly like Umstead sanders and I wonder if that’s going to affect our chances
didn't seem to affect ours.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
didn't seem to affect ours.

So our prize was a practice squad guy? Publishers clearing house isn’t that great...but the funny thing is Beckwith wants to play BB too after watching Mike White this season we’re definitely hurting our chances around every corner possible

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Well, this makes sense - we lost our top RB target in 2019 to Alabama (Sanders), 2020 to Clemson (Bowman), might as well lose 2021's to UGA. smh

All kidding aside, we'll see in about a week or so if Mullen makes any coaching change moves (or not).

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I’m with you. Enticing...

That said... 14 transfers this year? What’s going on over there? EJ’s crazy.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Just my thought. Way more interesting than all the rest of the portal trash people have been mentioning.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Lol... balanced, right. So long as balanced keans no safeties, ILB, DTs (2 of last 3 years), quality WRs or RBs. Sounds perfectly balanced to me.

Last edited:

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017

EJ Smith sure chose a stable position to sign on to.

This was discussed a few weeks ago, speculation that Shaw is going to take an NFL job.

The article claims that Stanford doesn’t help Athlete’s into its grad programs and most can’t get in. Shaw is encouraging them to look if they’ve graduated while they figure out if they can get into any Stanford grad program. Not sure if it’s real or spin, but it’s plausible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.