Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
If Gibbs sticks with GT aside from choosing us I’ll commend and be happy for a him. A choosing an excellent academic school and sticking to his guns in this day and age is something I can respect. I don’t believe he signs with them as mentioned before because he probably already would have.

OT: With that mindset, do any on this board buy that Burch didn’t sign with USCe because he “wanted to sign with his teammates in Feb”? I sure don’t.

Either way I’m hoping and have been since Gibbs received our offer, that he rocks those bad ass O&B Js in the VERY near future.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If Gibbs sticks with GT aside from choosing us I’ll commend and be happy for a him. A choosing an excellent academic school and sticking to his guns in this day and age is something I can respect. I don’t believe he signs with them as mentioned before because he probably already would have.

OT: With that mindset, do any on this board buy that Burch didn’t sign with USCe because he “wanted to sign with his teammates in Feb”? I sure don’t.

Either way I’m hoping and have been since Gibbs received our offer, that he rocks those bad ass O&B Js in the VERY near future.
I'd certainly respect him if he stays with GT after getting much better offers, but I don't expect it.

He is certainly my first pick of what's left.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Cause Johnson stuck with us after he blew up...and Gibbs seems like that type of kid
We're down a notch or two for sure, but in the world of CFB, we are still worlds better than GT. Their engineering, sciences, long standing hatred of UGA merits my full respect - FB, not so much.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
We're down a notch or two for sure, but in the world of CFB, we are still worlds better than GT. Their engineering, sciences, long standing hatred of UGA merits my full respect - FB, not so much.

I concur and as always THWG

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I’d wear ‘em. Lot nicer than the trusty New Balance white all purpose kicks I’m sporting. For some reason every time I put those on I blurt out “Get off my lawn!” even if I’m nowhere near my yard.

I can dig it

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We obviously fell to #7 a while back. No risk we will climb again. Are we going to fix the thread title?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.