Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
One spring and summer with Savage and he’ll be fine.

rumblings he’s on campus to enroll, seeing how the staff is in Miami...
At least my boy Slev is back in pumper mode. Worried me for a bit.

You think they did't have an S&C coach at Pedo?

Penn State worked with Shorter during the offseason to keep his weight down. The receiver was listed at 235 pounds, but last spring Franklin said Shorter was “a cheeseburger away from 250."

Jujuan is about a 250 also. Maybe they were eating together.

Last edited:

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Maybe they called him FATASS at Pedo State and he can get a waiver.

Surely he can get some kinda medical hardship waiver, being he gained around 100 pounds in about a year or so. Or maybe we're recruiting him to be a middle linebacker, he'd be our biggest since Spikes.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
“Instead of worrying about all this outside stuff that can really affect a guy who was as heavily recruited ....” Parker said earlier this season.

LOL, he is being heavily recruited again.

Buckman2000

Oct 1, 2016
At least my boy Slev is back in pumper mode. Worried me for a bit.

You think they did't have an S&C coach at Pedo?

Penn State worked with Shorter during the offseason to keep his weight down. The receiver was listed at 235 pounds, but last spring Franklin said Shorter was “a cheeseburger away from 250."

Jujuan is about a 250 also. Maybe they were eating together.

you could easily ask Penn State why they couldn’t keep his weight down. I dunno about anyone here but if my coach basically called me a fatass to a group of reporters, I’d be a bit pissed. There’s no need to say the kid was a cheeseburger away from 250. Isn’t that up to the S&c people to drop kick his cheeseburger from his hand and make him run till he puked up the cheeseburgers. Seems to me they gave up on the kid due to personally conflicts. With Franklin’s comments about the kid, I really doubt he’s going to help the kid find a new home. I personally think that the statement was kinda shytty. Maybe the statement of being a cheeseburger short of 250 will be a motivator for this kid here

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
you could easily ask Penn State why they couldn’t keep his weight down. I dunno about anyone here but if my coach basically called me a fatass to a group of reporters, I’d be a bit pissed. There’s no need to say the kid was a cheeseburger away from 250. Isn’t that up to the S&c people to drop kick his cheeseburger from his hand and make him run till he puked up the cheeseburgers. Seems to me they gave up on the kid due to personally conflicts. With Franklin’s comments about the kid, I really doubt he’s going to help the kid find a new home. I personally think that the statement was kinda shytty. Maybe the statement of being a cheeseburger short of 250 will be a motivator for this kid here

Let us not forget that Franklin is, and always was, a doosh nozzle of heroic proportions. The kid might in fact be big as a house, but Franklin has a history of making incredibly stupid / inappropriate remarks about recruits and players - just saying.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Let us not forget that Franklin is, and always was, a doosh nozzle of heroic proportions. The kid might in fact be big as a house, but Franklin has a history of making incredibly stupid / inappropriate remarks about recruits and players - just saying.

So he’s the BIG10s version of Kirby throwing his kids under the bus...classic

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016

If he came out of HS at 220 (per rivals) and was injured and unable to play much, being just short of 250 doesn't seem like too big of a deal. And as I've said elsewhere, Franklin is mouthy little schitt weasel who just may have talked himself out of a great prospect. Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator