Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
lol. Okay. :rolleyes: Hey, next time you meet a hot chick (as if), brag to her about how you schooled some guy for acting like a noob on an internet message board. That'll be a guaranteed panty dropper, for sure. :loser:
Ha! My days of trying to impress the ladies are long gone! I can still make my wife laugh, which is extremely valuable.

My point wasn't really about expertise on a message board. I'm saying that chiding anyone on Gatorchatter for snarky comments really makes you look stupid... or just overly sensitive.

Was that less snarky for you?

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Ha! My days of trying to impress the ladies are long gone! I can still make my wife laugh, which is extremely valuable.

My point wasn't really about expertise on a message board. I'm saying that chiding anyone on Gatorchatter for snarky comments really makes you look stupid... or just overly sensitive.

It was still just a bit sneakily snarky - but I applaud an admittedly less than perfect effort, even so.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017

Well, if he schedules his OV again I'll entertain it. But him cancelling with us and visiting others makes our chances a big fat 0 imo.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Just some info = Gibbs is ranked like #111 in the state of Georgia, while Lingard was ranked #28 in the state of Florida???
Isn't Lingard an easier to get than Gibbs? Sure go for both.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
lol. Okay. :rolleyes: Hey, next time you meet a hot chick (as if), brag to her about how you schooled some guy for acting like a noob on an internet message board. That'll be a guaranteed panty dropper, for sure. :loser:

#refugeelivesmatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.