Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
[
(They've been killing it with talented backs, WRs and QBs for a long time because they don't run an offense that features the QB running the ball most of the time. )

Interesting. Trask ran the ball more than Perine? Did he run more than pass?
Mullinz is Mullinz. A QB has been the first or second leading rusher every year. This year, our statue QB didn't run but the backup did. Even with this handicap, EJ was third leading rusher.

You think all these recruiters don't know this stuff, flash the stats and kill us with it?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They have gone supernova but it just takes one or two Tebows, Harvins or Spikes to make a big difference. They also had a few very small classes because the inn was full. I remember when that used to happen to us and we'd have that occasional 10th or 12th ranked class bc we we only took 17 kids.

The other side is he lands a bunch of local kids who want to play for Clemson and who will wait three or four years to start on their OL. A fifth year senior OL beats a 3 and done 5 star OL almost every time. He isn't selling 3 and done like Shart.

I do like that aspect. Stay home and get the ones who really want to be Gators.

People tend to forget that they were plateaued for awhile until Dabo pulled Bryant and inserted the talented freshman chick.

Well, Dabo’s been dabbling at Clemson for how long now, a decade? That shyt didn’t happen overnight. It took time and momentum, which takes time.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Unless I overlooked someone, we did manage to land the top rated QB in our state. Guess it wasn’t a good year for elite QB’s in this state. I do like that we got AR though, he’s a good fit.
IMO he is the best fit in the country for our offense. Home run.

Same with Dexter and Wingo.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Swear Donkey loves arguing so much I think he could argue with himself....

Actually, I think I found video evidence of the Donk:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
People tend to forget that they were plateaued for awhile until Dabo pulled Bryant and inserted the talented freshman chick.

Well, Dabo’s been dabbling at Clemson for how long now, a decade? That shyt didn’t happen overnight. It took time and momentum, which takes time.
After three full seasons Dabo was 25-16 and coming off a humiliating loss to West- by-God Virginia in the Orange Bowl. He might not have survived doing that at UF

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It also took some luck. If Candi didn't have jungle fever and SOS hadn't gotten tired, Dabo might still be a punchline.

Dabo also sent a scout team to Bammer and came home with a new 300 million dollar plan. People forget that part.

Meanwhile, we are talking about doing something minor in 3-5 years.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Swear Donkey loves arguing so much I think he could argue with himself....
Any mediocre attorney could.

You realize that's how we practice, right? We literally are handed files and told to argue, then flip the script and argue the other way.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Go find the youtube highlights and count yourself.

Harvin's Career Receiving TDs

2006: 2 Receiving TD's

Central Florida: 58 Yard TD Pass, 48-49 YAC for the TD
Arkansas: 37 Yard TD Pass, 8 YAC for the TD

2007: 4 Receiving TD's

Western Kentucky: Cant Find Video
Troy: Cant Find Video
Mississippi:19 Yard TD Pass, 17 YAC for TD
Michigan: 10 Yard TD Pass in Endzone, No YAC

2008: 7 Receiving TD's

Tennessee: 15 Yard TD Pass in Endzone, No YAC
Mississippi: 43 Yard TD Pass, 30 YAC for TD
Arkansas: 21 Yard TD Pass in Endzone No YAC
LSU: 70 Yard TD Pass, 40 YAC for TD, 7 Yard TD pass in Endzone, No YAC
Kentucky: 33 Yard TD Pass in Endzone, No YAC
Georgia: 25 Yard TD Pass in Endzone, No YAC

So in conclusion, not only did I waste a lot of my time today but you really are the board retard. Congrats.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It also took some luck. If Candi didn't have jungle fever and SOS hadn't gotten tired, Dabo might still be a punchline.

I know you’re just kidding, but there’s a kernel of knowledge in those words. It’s all about meteors.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I know you’re just kidding, but there’s a kernel of knowledge in those words. It’s all about meteors.
Hell yeah it affected him. You think he wanted to wander around Tallacrappee knowing everyone that glanced at him knew and probably 1 in 3 banged his wife?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Dabo also sent a scout team to Bammer and came home with a new 300 million dollar plan. People forget that part.

Meanwhile, we are talking about doing something minor in 3-5 years.

I have to re-reply now that you’ve added two more graphs. :lol:

Expand on that last sentence.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No...you and donkey are both dumb and clearly do not remember Harvin or those years at all...
Im sorry, I generally don't converse with Klansmen.

Speaking of jungle fever, got any pics of your wife?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator