Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
but Percy also didn't post yo mama

Was twitter even around when Percy was in HS?

I think the Percy story is he got kicked out of a game for fighting and ultimately suspended by the Va. HS association for the remainder of his season (or something along those lines).

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Was twitter even around when Percy was in HS?

I think the Percy story is he got kicked out of a game for fighting and ultimately suspended by the Va. HS association for the remainder of his season (or something along those lines).

That’s pretty close to the story from what I remember.

I’m past the crap of trying to throw so much judgement on these kids...I know nothing about their lives...if they are talented bring em in and see what happens. The coaches get paid to decide if they are worth it

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Isn't it odd that Buddy Martin, a UF homer/media guy, would be tweeting something like that at a recruit? Or is that a different Buddy Martin?
It said Buddy Martin Show. Fock that guy

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I kinda want to get him more, now

:lol: Pretty much my thoughts as well. You don’t want an entire team of questionable attitude guys, but one super talented kid at a position where cockiness is needed, is fine by me. If we’re honest, it’s pretty much the same answer Douglas, Durty, Bait’n and others would’ve given, so why are we pounding on a 17 year old for it. The one thing everyone knows about the internet and social media is that as soon as you step out there, and especially if you’re being critical of others, gloves are off.

Get thicker skin, Buddy, or maybe social media isn’t for you. Also, stop making predictions and claiming sources. There are deaf kids in Pakistan that have better intel on our program. Thanks.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
If we finish up with Clayton Van Pran and Williams...who else do we take? Or do we save a couple spots or oversign? I’d still take Britt as a WR in case Manuel/shorter doesn’t work out

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
We are going after Terrance Davis as a transfer. That is one spot. He'd be a far bigger get than Shorter.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Shorter was probably told to look around when we got X Hendo

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Thats what I’m saying...he took a sabbatical and if he takes all his visits and finds a place I don’t think the staff would be too upset...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.