Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah and other than Grier.
I agree the Dipshyt was over-ranked but he was a 4 star as was NFL starter Jacoby Brissett.

And Treon was a low 4 star.

By my maff that is four 4 stars in 4 years. He added some 3 stars too, though back then 3 stars were walkons.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
So does Dexter's fifth star even count at this point? I mean, he's a low 5-star at best. More like a 4+ Star really. And do the 5-star transfers count as anything at all? Or are they tainted as well? I mean if they were truly any good, no way coaches fail to get them on the field immediately. Let's see, there's Lingard, Grimes, that almost Dog LB whose name escapes me. Factor in all that talent, we look solid and ready to compete on the highest stage. Credit Dan for filling the holes in the roster. 5*RB, 5*WR, 5*LB.... Well done. We kick ass next year. Watch and see. Dogs will cry.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
?? Think Swonkey was discussing a princely subject.
Yes, he is quality leftover but I like 230 better than most of the 200 pound Rush/ undersized OLBs Dwag Choker lands.

I just dont care enough about our 14th Rushbacker/hybrid to bother watching.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So does Dexter's five star even count at this point? .
Dexter was always a must get beast. Ditto Wingo. Honestly, I dont know how you watch those guys w/o thinking that is future AllSec stuff. Reminds me of VH3 and Anzalone.

There is almost no difference statistically
(no matter how you check ie college starter, college all conference, gets drafted etc) between a high four and a five star anyway.

. We kick ass next year. Watch and see. Dogs will cry.
This isnt the Voles board. We require reality here.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm looking at Rivals rankings. A&M and UF have the same number of recruits (24), and UF has a much higher average star rating (3.71 to 3.5) yet A&M has a MUCH bigger number of points (2601 to 2384) and hence is ranked higher. WTF?

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
.......but, you know, the facts still exist despite his declaration.

Yes, Law Donkey. The facts do still exist. Despite "anyone's" declaration... especially yours.

Fact 1) You are an insufferable SOB 90% of the time. You’re actually pretty decent the other 10%. (But keep trying. You can do better. You could reach 100, I’m sure)

Fact 2) You are wrong a lot. Like... a lot

Fact 3) Despite being wrong so often you will continue to make every post (i.e. b!ttch) a declaration of fact... and conveniently ignore countering points, arguments, facts, and beliefs.

Fact 4) You are, after all, a lawyer. A damn fine one, I’d bet.

Last edited:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Plan Zs for Bammer. Braun, Dexter and Elam were the only commitable offers, guys they truly wanted.

Maybe Bogle but I doubt it. Rumors were they were offering him a grayshirt like that other DE a few years back that chose them over us even though they had no slot.

I LOVE it that you and only you, seem able to determine who had committable offers and who didn’t. And it seems most of the time we win one to the good guys you say, “they didn’t even have a committable offer.” It’s the same shcht every time. I wish I had your “sources” at uga, bama, Ohio state, etc. to enlighten me on who had committable offers and who didn’t.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm looking at Rivals rankings. A&M and UF have the same number of recruits (24), and UF has a much higher average star rating (3.71 to 3.5) yet A&M has a MUCH bigger number of points (2601 to 2384) and hence is ranked higher. WTF?
There are points assigned for things like top 150 and also things like 6.0 (high 4*) worth more than 5.8 (borderline 4*/3*).

Almost all our 4* are borderline guys.

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I’m not sure. But I believe that they just re-ranked the kids one or two days ago. I don’t think the teams have all been re-calculated yet.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Youre wasting your time. It is the offseason. All the Volesheimers Gators here say we are winning it all and there is no stoppimg us.

If you claim the second worst recruiter weve ever had isnt spectacular, you might as well be talking to the wall.

Saban and Ugly are shaking in their boots thinking about us and the voles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member