Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Tim Smith news:

He will be in Gainesville for an UV for FSU, then official at Bama 6th-8th... and then back to Florida for an official the 13th-15th, last visit before ESD.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Tim Smith news:

He will be in Gainesville for an UV for FSU, then official at Bama 6th-8th... and then back to Florida for an official the 13th-15th, last visit before ESD.

yeah the fact that Lee and Smith are coming on their final OVs this could shape up to be a great DT signing class...credit to Turner over anyone tbqh seems like he’s doing a great job

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
yeah the fact that Lee and Smith are coming on their final OVs this could shape up to be a great DT signing class...credit to Turner over anyone tbqh seems like he’s doing a great job
I’ll give him credit once the ink is dry.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Slaton sure. But Campbell? We make a huge deal about recruiting ratings...but our DTs werent thought very highly of.
Campbell was a 4 star too, as was Conliffe a SDE who of course got moved to DT bc he was over 240 lbs.

If I were a DT who saw Grantham constantly playing DEs and LBs at DT except for goalline, it would be a damn tough sell to play for Granthem.

Slaton as one of the highest scored DT by PFF last year. I havent seen the grades this year, has anyone else? I expect him to lead the way again.

Last edited:

Oscar the G

Nov 7, 2018
Campbell was a 4 star too, as was Conliffe a SDE who of course got moved to DT bc he was over 240 lbs.

If I were a DT who saw Grantham constantly playing DEs and LBs at DT except for goalline, it would be a damn tough sell to play for Granthem.

Slaton as one of the highest scored DT by PFF last year. I havent seen the grades this year, has anyone else? I expect him to lead the way again.
Didnt realize Campbell was a 4*. Just knew he was a composite 3* who signed with unc. Conliffe isnt really part of the underperforming discussion .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator