Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There isn’t a single reach in this entire class now that Janvier is gone.
Hmmmmmm.... Im glad youre back on turbo pumper mode. It bothers me when you are down.

We have four or five nice takes but only a few that the elite teams wanted.

I think you yourself called Quality Leftovers that wed get once Clemson and Banmer filled up, and that is true. Not Butters garbage but not first tier types either, mostly. Most of them werent takes for us either, until Ugly and Climpson took our plan A's.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
blah

I think you yourself called Quality Leftovers that wed get once Clemson and Banmer filled up, and that is true. Not Butters garbage but not first tier types either, mostly. Most of them werent takes for us either, until Ugly and Climpson took our plan A's.

Your schtick is to personify that annoying 4yr old girl in the backseat on a family roadtrip who asks every 5 minutes ... "how much longer" ... or ... "are we there yet" ... Dude ... get your binky and bottle and take a nappy

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Your schtick is to personify that annoying 4yr old girl in the backseat on a family roadtrip who asks every 5 minutes ... "how much longer" ... or ... "are we there yet" ... Dude ... get your binky and bottle and take a nappy

:burn:

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Hmmmmmm.... Im glad youre back on turbo pumper mode. It bothers me when you are down.

We have four or five nice takes but only a few that the elite teams wanted.

Every silver lining has a cloud - if you look hard enough that is.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Cancelled the OV to UK and switched UT to 1/20 from previously scheduled 1/31 and ours is the 24th as planned

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:rabbi::rabbi::rabbi:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Cancelled the OV to UK and switched UT to 1/20 from previously scheduled 1/31 and ours is the 24th as planned
UK, Gatech or us. And he seems to think it is a close call, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator