Recruiting 2021 Recruiting: NSD Probably falling outside top 10

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It would be nice if these recruiting services updated their class rankings based on transfers. I don't know if that means they factor it in to the current class or if they go back and reorder the previous class rankings. A spot on the roster is a spot on the roster.

That would make sense, but only if they also remove every kid who didn't qualify due to grades etc... Butters last class, and Mullens first two class had a quarter of the class not make their first fall camp.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
South Carolina's class has signed 11 (so far) and has one more committed. They also have 7 transfers coming in.....they are ranked 85th nationally and 14th in the SEC. Ooooooof! Muschamp left them worse off than he left UF. Didn't Butters manage a top 25 class in his first year?

South Carolina 2021 Football Commits

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
South Carolina's class has signed 11 (so far) and has one more committed. They also have 7 transfers coming in.....they are ranked 85th nationally and 14th in the SEC. Ooooooof! Muschamp left them worse off than he left UF. Didn't Butters manage a top 25 class in his first year?

South Carolina 2021 Football Commits

23rd according to Rivals.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Kentucky lands 4-star LB Trevin Wallace:

Trevin Wallace, Wayne County, Inside Linebacker

This guy was discussed a lot if we missed on Borders or Williams. I guess he grew up a Gator fan. Surprised he is listed at 209, as he looks bigger in the videos but he would be another guy who primarily played other positions and was moved to ILB. He just appeared to already have the size for it.

Doesnt matter he doesn’t have papers from UF. Apparently saving counters for more transfers

I can't tell if @ltraz is being sarcastic, but if this is truly our "choice," it is idiotic. He likely cut us off and I don't believe we made this call, even if that is what is being sold. The simpler, more obvious answer, is usually true and UF passing on an in-state high4/5 star safety, with no reported character issues, by choice is laughable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.