Recruiting 2021 Recruiting: NSD Probably falling outside top 10

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And on the other hand, we have a chat board ding dong calling him "terrible".
Sooooooo.... you didn't watch that video of him getting turnstyled by pretty much every other defensive kid? he's easily the worst OL on that video, easily. I'm sure he will not get invited back to any camps because he's so bad the defensive players can't learn anything.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hmmm. Let's see...

On the one hand, we have a kid that no doubt has the height and weight to play OL at a top-tier program. He is ranked as a 3* by both major recruiting services. He has a respectable, if not great, offer list. And, he is a Florida kid and right in our back yard. Finally, all of the OL positions are positions of significant need for us.

And on the other hand, we have a chat board ding dong calling him "terrible".

Whether or not this kid pans out, in the absence of 4 and 5* OL prospects beating down our door, I take a kid like this all day long. And the Mooslem kid that committed yesterday, who is a 3* on one service and a 4* on the other. Get kids like this in, get them with Savage, on the training table and on the 'roid program and coach 'em up and we what we get. Maybe they become studs. Maybe they become valuable depth/fresh legs. And maybe they flame out. But get as many big asses along both sides of the LOS as we can. We need more size, skill and depth. At the very least, the odds are pretty good these guys provide one of these three - that they would not provide if they went elsewhere.

You have no idea what you’re talking about.

but okay.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sooooooo.... you didn't watch that video of him getting turnstyled by pretty much every other defensive kid? he's easily the worst OL on that video, easily. I'm sure he will not get invited back to any camps because he's so bad the defensive players can't learn anything.

Do you bother to read and comprehend a message before responding?

The kid might be a fuchsing project. The Mooslem, too. We'd all like an OL littered with 4* and 5* studs. At the bare minimum, we NEED an OL with some talent and a crap ton of depth. A consensus 3* OL with the right body and decent offer list in our backyard might add talent and likely will add depth and is a take - until we can't take him because of all the 4 and 5-stars taking slots.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

but okay.

Says the chat board ding dong.

It is funny to me how you think you're some kind of expert that knows more than recruiting services and coaches that offered this kid - including our staff - apparently based on your chat board participation. Seriously, STFU.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Just asking G-breath, but you have to take into account that Swonkey is the foremost authority on failure.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

but okay.

He has basically repeated what many have said on this board. Since we suck at recruiting o-linemen, grab as many of those 3 star types to increase the chances of a few of them hitting. The o-line recruiting isn't going to change until Hev is gone which is never.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like law eclipsed a threshold last night and will spend the day drinking IPAs and sours.

Hopefully, he was good looking.
Never will an IPA, a fruity seltzer or a sour ever touch these lips.

Stop dreaming.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The o-line recruiting isn't going to change until Hev is gone which is never.
There's still a chance. "If" Mullen can beat UGA and show how badly Kirby wastes talent. But yeah, that's about as likely as my pet bird's head falling off.

520ceffe8c8e9267e4826e521808735f.jpg

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Says the chat board ding dong.

It is funny to me how you think you're some kind of expert that knows more than recruiting services and coaches that offered this kid - including our staff - apparently based on your chat board participation. Seriously, STFU.

you’re an idiot

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Have you ever tried Danish Carlsberg Elphant? Smooth, malty, and potent as a MOFO. Irish Harp is great too.
Sounds spectacular.

And you just reminded me I have Golden Draak that needs my attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.