2022 Conference Championship Games Thread: Utah destroys USC

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
The only hope at this point is that Bama sneaks in. I think they’re the only team that has any shot at beating Ugay. I think it’s a tall task, even for them.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
The only hope at this point is that Bama sneaks in. I think they’re the only team that has any shot at beating Ugay. I think it’s a tall task, even for them.
I'm not sure Alabama is really that good this year...they have struggled in many games like TAMU, lost to LSU and UT who we found out weren't really that good at the end of the year. Maybe too many injuries or whatever but their body of work just isn't that impressive.....but neither is TCU's when you consider schedule and a LOSS IN A CHAMPIONSHIP game to KSU.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Bama is only team that has the talent to matchup with Georgia. This is gonna be a boring playoff with our hated rival taking its second straight title
Sad Jim Carrey GIF

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Yeah the UTES are looking pretty stout against the number 4 team.
Of course the bad thing about the Utes winning is putting Ohio St into the playoffs
Do not want to play Utah in their house to start the season. They have improved this season, we might regress in the off season.

If USC was 4, how did TCU lose but move up- best resume of a one loss team? How does an ohio state team that was punished recently get the nod?

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Do not want to play Utah in their house to start the season. They have improved this season, we might regress in the off season.

If USC was 4, how did TCU lose but move up- best resume of a one loss team? How does an ohio state team that was punished recently get the nod?

MEDIA $$$. It also supports their justification for a 12 team playoff, which they want AGAIN for Media $$$.

I can see a future where FCS plays earlier with a championship in December and FBS has theirs in January with the NFL following. Football all holiday long: Media, fans, Vegas all happy.

Don't be surprised if they drop the education requirement for CFB and become the NFL Minor League.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Can't wait to roll in there to start the season. Excited already. I'll let you know when the game is over so you can come out from under your covers.
We have not rolled into any team’s house and we don't have a QB. Nice try. Maybe we catch Vandy off guard in our house next season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.