2022 NCAA Pick 'Em Thread: Thanks for playing!

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

Cbs Fbi GIF by Wolf Entertainment

Last edited:

TaterGator

Mmmm Taters
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2014
Maybe yall are both right and this is a like a left vs right twix commercial? The odds follow the betting and the betting follows the odds. The betting lines open up and then they start to change based on the betting until there is enough data to converge. I dunno, just throwing it out there...
Sounds good to me. I obviously don't think they are not trying to figure out how what will actually happen. I just think they don't gaf what happens, their only concern is getting even money.

TaterGator

Mmmm Taters
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2014
Do you have any idea how accurate the point spread actually is historically? Vegas cares very much about it. You clearly don’t have a clue.
Holy crap bro Google is your friend. You must be one of those short bus kids.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Well, I knew I was contributing to someone's college fund. It there a prize for being a 100% wrong?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You make a simple suggestion into a big deal. If that’s the case, piss off. But hey, your site, your rules.
Seemed like more a demand than a suggestion but I'm sorry if I hurt you. Now, do you want to play or not? If not, I will refund your money, I would not keep it.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Seemed like more a demand than a suggestion but I'm sorry if I hurt you. Now, do you want to play or not? If not, I will refund your money, I would not keep it.
Give it to me…then I’ll donate it the site.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You’re the one who got your feelings hurt as it was too much work and time. I simply suggested you could add the lines later and announce it.

As a matter of fact, because I follow this more than a lot of people, there’s always an opening line that could be used even for FCS games but WTF do I know?

I didn’t demand anything. Thought I’d make a helpful suggestion.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You’re the one who got your feelings hurt as it was too much work and time. I simply suggested you could add the lines later and announce it.

As a matter of fact, because I follow this more than a lot of people, there’s always an opening line that could be used even for FCS games but WTF do I know?

I didn’t demand anything. Thought I’d make a helpful suggestion.
I'm assuming you're staying in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator