Status
Not open for further replies.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm going to trust Coach Nap not to doze off on these evaluations -- on seeing the usefulness of a particular 3* athlete's size plus drive. Isn't Nap's philosophy explained making recruits proud to be offered by UF.? Could he be attracting "team players" not just solo stars.?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I suppose, this late in the game they have to fill spots with something.
It does seem like they are going for players with size, but not sure how I feel about all these 3 star west coasters.
I'm going to hope they really like something about the kid. I can't take another break-up too soon.:cry2:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone know when the final ratings will hit? I know it’ll be after the all star games, but not sure when.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Did I say "Rivals is declining BECAUSE they rate him lower"?
Nope I said you can tell Rivals is declining. Period. End of sentence. Then I discuss how the other services have him ranked. Rivals doesn't have a ranking for him. Does that mean they think he's so far down the list as to not bother. I don't think so. The kid is a 4-500 player. On3 has purportedly been poaching Rivals staff, so it is it because they (Rivals) are understaffed? IDK. But I never said Rivals is slipping because the other services have him ranked higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.