Recruiting 2022 Post-ESD Recruiting Thread: 4* DE Jack Pyburn commits

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Any thoughts/insight on the two big commits being hinted at by the corndog boards? Bad news or just more coonass BS?

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hard to tell. These recruits enjoy all their visits. LSU went all out and had them all there on last weekend before NSD. Rumor is Matthews and Perk committing together and Perk has LA ties plus brought the family.

We didn’t want them anyway right

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I thought we were told Perkins did NOT bring the family to LSU?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
As it sits right now, I don't see any advantage to going to LSU over Florida. None....

....other than $$$, and that's the name of the game for Perkins and most others. It certainly has changed the recruiting game. Perkins could put up with an idiot like Kelly if he's getting paid huge.

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016

Not sure where that came from but it was wrong info. He had every family member with him. Go into NSD as if we don't get any and be happy if we land 1. Its 18 year olds in different times. May the highest bidder win

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure where that came from but it was wrong info. He had every family member with him. Go into NSD as if we don't get any and be happy if we land 1. Its 18 year olds in different times. May the highest bidder win
Agree. The staff has done a good job recovering from Mullens crappy class. I'm sure they will continue to work the portal. ESD next December is the big one. Need to develop relationships and SHOW something on the field.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018

It came from that self professed insider over on TOS that seems to be wrong about a lot but for some reason all the members there line up like mental ward patients at meds time for his posts.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018

He said in an exit interview from OV this morning that he was told that we would run the same type of offense as they (ULL?) did last year but would be opened up a lot more. I guess that means more passing?

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015

He said in an exit interview from OV this morning that he was told that we would run the same type of offense as they (ULL?) did last year but would be opened up a lot more. I guess that means more passing?

dear God please. Florida is not the place to be a run first offense. It’s just not. We should be able to have the talent to win and have fun doing it

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
This thread is about discussing the prospects left for NSD in February. Any past stuff can stay in the other threads.

Can you pin or link page to recruits we are targeting or in run for on NSD? Or create new topic? Will there be a podcast? Thanks

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

Initially, that is what was reported. From what I have seen, Momma Perk and an uncle were with him. I don't know if this has changed, but Momma Perk posted tons of pics from the aTm and UF visits. Not a single pic of the Lsu visit. Whether that means something we will find out this week.

Today, I have seen 3 predictions for UF and one for Lsu.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Initially, that is what was reported. From what I have seen, Momma Perk and an uncle were with him. I don't know if this has changed, but Momma Perk posted tons of pics from the aTm and UF visits. Not a single pic of the Lsu visit. Whether that means something we will find out this week.

She’s been very pro UF and has stated that the uncle (pro LSU) has no say so

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Just throwing this out there. Rumor is Momma Perk is angry. Certain family members trying to weasel their way into her son's life. She is venting on social media about it. In other words, she doesn't want her son anywhere near Lsu. Hopefully it is all true.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Just throwing this out there. Rumor is Momma Perk is angry. Certain family members trying to weasel their way into her son's life. She is venting on social media about it. In other words, she doesn't want her son anywhere near Lsu. Hopefully it is all true.
What's true is he'll end up at Jackson State.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016

High quality information for free. It doesn't get any better than that. Your efforts are much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator