Recruiting 2022 Post-ESD Recruiting Thread: 4* DE Jack Pyburn commits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
I don't think Mullen signed a single player in February the last two years.
A week ago I was sure that streak would end.
Now I'm not so sure, but like our chances a lot better with CBN.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
CFB recruiting predictions = "There's nothing quite so rare as a visionary who sees only what is there."
(rogdo)

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
As of right now, Matthew McCoy is not a take. It isn’t just a cold shoulder, we will take him if he really wants in but we aren’t talking to him. It is a no. We aren’t taking him.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
As of right now, Matthew McCoy is not a take. It isn’t just a cold shoulder, we will take him if he really wants in but we aren’t talking to him. It is a no. We aren’t taking him.

On3 Is saying that it is not true. And that we didn’t give him the cold shoulder. Napier did not see him as he was leaving but he was there to see him during his visit. And that we still very much want McCoy.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I expect it to be a silent day tomorrow but Napier has already proven me wrong multiple times.

I’m just so used to it being silent on NSD.

I think Matthews goes to LSU. I think Perkins goes to A&M or LSU. I think Citizen goes to LSU or Auburn

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I expect it to be a silent day tomorrow but Napier has already proven me wrong multiple times.

I’m just so used to it being silent on NSD.

I think Matthews goes to LSU. I think Perkins goes to A&M or LSU. I think Citizen goes to LSU or Auburn
And if you're wrong? :grin:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
On3 Is saying that it is not true. And that we didn’t give him the cold shoulder. Napier did not see him as he was leaving but he was there to see him during his visit. And that we still very much want McCoy.

On3 is the one reporting McCoy isn't a take due to him apparently lying about his weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator