Recruiting 2022 Recruiting Thread: Evers and CJ Smith Decommit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
Who had the balls to ask that?

Some guy for bamainsider lol. Basically laughing in Mullen's face.

I'm done shatting on DM for the moment. It is not something I enjoy but his ego and the fantasy land he lives in blows my fuking mind. Just glad that College football is right around the corner.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Hell I think our dorms havent improved since the 50s.
By coincidence, my son's freshman year at UF he lived in the same dorm Mrs. G lived in in her freshman year (Trusler). She didn't want to tell him, but admitted to me that it looked a lot worse and she could not note any improvements. On a positive note, Junior says it's his understanding Trusler will not have students next year and is supposed to be torn down to make way for the new athletic dorm. Could that actually mean nice housing for football players?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
By coincidence, my son's freshman year at UF he lived in the same dorm Mrs. G lived in in her freshman year (Trusler). She didn't want to tell him, but admitted to me that it looked a lot worse and she could not note any improvements. On a positive note, Junior says it's his understanding Trusler will not have students next year and is supposed to be torn down to make way for the new athletic dorm. Could that actually mean nice housing for football players?

Probably a few. Depends on how many rooms are left over after the baseball team moves in.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
But not before there was a Boal Coalition.

He finished second.

you might have heard of the other team they were called Ohio State and they played Florida in 2008 for the championship.

instead of going to the Rose bowl, otherwise zookie would have been heading to the citrus bowl as the number two team in the Big ten.

You specifically said playoffs...so you were wrong. Stop trying to change the narrative.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

HugeEducatedHyracotherium-max-1mb.gif

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We don't have a single kid in the top 250 that's from the state of Florida. Hopefully Mullen is pulling a Bobby Bowden and making them wait til the end to make a big splash on signing day :lol:.

We have had a group that has had that hope for the last 4 years, and the results are the same. Last year a group were saying that we were definitely going to have a top 5 class... and where is it going to hit up with the kids that are actually on the roster the first game of the season.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
[Checks watch]
This is the recruiting dont matter part of the season.

[Scrolls through calendar to October]Recruiting dont matter until October when we are scheduled to say "he can win coz he dont habe enough talent bc Butters"

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Yep. This is "stars don't matter" season. It's followed promptly by "he needs his guys to win" overlapping with "he beats the teams he's supposed to" seasons. Up next comes "wait till next year" season, followed by "were gonna have a top five class" season, and then the cycle repeats.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Yep. This is "stars don't matter" season. It's followed promptly by "he needs his guys to win" overlapping with "he beats the teams he's supposed to" seasons. Up next comes "wait till next year" season, followed by "were gonna have a top five class" season, and then the cycle repeats.

Somewhere in there is Secret Commit season. And then Transfer Portal Champion season.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Only one more week of vacation until they are back at…don’t worry I’m sure they’ll get this fixed in no time :lol:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Somewhere in there is Secret Commit season. And then Transfer Portal Champion season.

I have to see current commits using "eyeballs" about prospects or "crying laughing" emojis about how the class will pan out before I can take a deep breath and really relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator