Recruiting 2022 Recruiting Thread: Evers and CJ Smith Decommit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Have a feeling we don’t lose a single recruit, just shows you how little they cared for Mullen but wanted to play at a big time program.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Another question now is if the Napier reports are true are there any commits he will dump ala Mullen and Matt Corral?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That depends on how you evaluate players in your system. For example, Napier might not want LBs as skinny as UF has gone after in recent year or maybe his style of OL recruits a different type of OL recruit.
Signing day is Dec 15. And there is a week of no contact I think. There is no time. And he is coming from G5. He doesn't have recruits at ULL that are SEC level players.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Signing day is Dec 15. And there is a week of no contact I think. There is no time. And he is coming from G5. He doesn't have recruits at ULL that are SEC level players.
The problem is evaluation time. There are always guys who flip late. There are always uncommitted guys. There will be plenty of guys who don't sign early.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The problem is evaluation time. There are always guys who flip late. There are always uncommitted guys. There will be plenty of guys who don't sign early.
right. And Mullinz may have actually had contact with elite players when he came over. I doubt Napier has.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Id rather not waste a Counter on him.

This was just an attempt to lower the noise about Knox failing at his job again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.