Recruiting 2022 Recruiting Thread: Evers and CJ Smith Decommit

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
UGA commit is currently on an unofficial visit to UF. This likely doesn't happen (flipping him).....but the visit NEVER would have happened if DM was still coach:

Kid is from my hometown. He is the real deal. Same school that Rashad Bateman came from.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
My guess is they have someone they think higher of to take his spot.

I knew a kid (4*) a few years ago who committed to Kirby and all was hunky dory until i saw some recruiting site saying a 5* at the same position was expected to commit to Ugly. A few days later the kid I knew de-committed and a couple days after that, the 5* committed to ugly. It’s not a pretty business.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Taken from TOS, I'm sure it'll be in a tweet soon (then somebody will start a completely separate thread on it....like this is swampgas...smh):

screenshot_20211121-211442_messages-jpg.163383

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
My guess is they have someone they think higher of to take his spot.

I knew a kid (4*) a few years ago who committed to Kirby and all was hunky dory until i saw some recruiting site saying a 5* at the same position was expected to commit to Ugly. A few days later the kid I knew de-committed and a couple days after that, the 5* committed to ugly. It’s not a pretty business.
Competition is just that ... competition. It's not thumbwrestling. :)

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Taken from TOS, I'm sure it'll be in a tweet soon (then somebody will start a completely separate thread on it....like this is swampgas...smh):

screenshot_20211121-211442_messages-jpg.163383
in 2010 I went to a game with recruits, because of Jeff Demps (he wasn't the recruit, obviously, but I know some of his people and the recruits that were going that day were loosely connected to him). At any rate, the food they had then was definitely NOT like what this guy is describing, which tells me Mullen's lazy ass probably had something to do with it for this guys experience.

He's right about the seats though, they haven't changed a bit. They have an option on where to sit though. You can sit down by the field like he's saying, or in Section H higher up in the lower bowl where the chairbacks are. Perhaps Section G too. I'm sure the particular game matters also though.
I went into the weight room and the locker room too, but that was 11 years ago when Meyer was there.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone know if we’re still doing relationship ribs?

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Lmao at the differences. We are like a big lots in comparison (not that I’m a big
Lots hater)

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Clearly this is more than dan being dorky. He is lazy, Strickland is lazy and it’s because foley and the uaa set the standard by being cheap and lazy.

-Yay, football facility! However, the stadium needs upgrades to target proper hosting of recruits.

-Then there’s the coaches efforts to develop relationships off campus (no catfishing) and ON campus (can’t believe I have to type that out).

Let’s hope Napier took notes at bamuh and climpson so he can get these points across to everyone that matters.

Btw, as a Gator fan, that recruit’s dad should be calling Strickland and boosters directly to inform his favorite school that they are lacking. Telling other fans doesn’t move the needle.

Also, are we still considered a top 5 revenue school? With top 20 spending? Is that accurate? Not sure how the uaa can think they’re reinvesting properly…

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Also, are we still considered a top 5 revenue school? With top 20 spending? Is that accurate? Not sure how the uaa can think they’re reinvesting properly…
God, no we arent top5. I think we are midteems and falling.

We actually gross less now than we did in the SOS and Meyer era EVEN though they added 40 mill or so in TV money.

It is clearly Fooley doesnt understand the first thing about economics. He thinks putting a shttty product on the field for two decades is ok so long as you just keep raising the fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.