Recruiting 2022 Recruiting Thread: Evers and CJ Smith Decommit

Status
Not open for further replies.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The NCAA is allowing coaches to call recruits beginning Monday, Feb 1. Some other decisions made as well:

Es7XfmaXYAA8L3h

Any new rules against sending recruits generic “Thinking of You” post cards from resort PO boxes?

I’m just curious.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

I think he's good. He wouldn't get a Bama offer this early. He's certainly athletic. I'm not sure how good his team is, but he's probably all-world to the rest of his teammates. I only watched a few snaps, but as we get into the summer I'll watch more of these guys (although half the time I'm not sure what I'm seeing!).

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I'm not sure how good his team is, but he's probably all-world to the rest of his teammates.
I don’t know a lot about SFla schools, but I think Chaminade-Madonna has had a bunch D1 players. The only Gator I can remember (and don’t ask how I remember) was Khairi Clark. I’m sure there have been others.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

If he's already 240 as a junior in HS he's not going to be a college WDE. I don't get too excited about these offers to out of state kids - usually if they're good they'll go to LSU (or Alabama, UGA, Ohio State, or Clemson).

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Alabama just offered this kid - a 3-star from Naples. He's about to be a top 100....

Trailerbammer isn't like Clemson, they throw around a lot of "offers" about 1 in a 100 is commitable. It's just a valentine and means we are watching you, a little.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

More like highly rated 4* QB from AZ with a final 4 of ASU, UF, fsu, and Rutgers...that and his TD to INT ratio is awful. But mostly his final 4

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Well Norvell was at ASU as an OC for a bit so not sure if there was something there

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Jacurri Brown seems to a staff favorite...great athlete not sure he can throw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.